No freedom of speech and Information

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

tasha66

Can I just let you know, I opened this and it brought up so many ads, I couldn't even read the article. I find it personally annoying in the extreme.
Maybe you could summarise what the article is about, or post a different link?

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Interesting article....Particularly section 230 and a proposed amendment.

@tasha66 if you look that up you'll have a gist of the article. Essentially suppression of holistic health, vaccination concerns, and so forth.

I use ad-block if I visit a site just once, but it makes sense why there are so many at least.

I'll have to spend more time in thought about my personal stance. It requires more information, and this is a giant topic.

Censorship isn't an inherently bad thing. Nor is it unscriptural. Of course, it most certainly matters what is and is not censored.

Nov 1, 2019
It is getting worse and worse for all of us like it is written in the Bible. It is worst than in communism I know. Devil and all his children are getting desperate. All we can do is pry and save as many as possible.

Nov 1, 2019
Interesting article....Particularly section 230 and a proposed amendment.

@tasha66 if you look that up you'll have a gist of the article. Essentially suppression of holistic health, vaccination concerns, and so forth.

I use ad-block if I visit a site just once, but it makes sense why there are so many at least.

I'll have to spend more time in thought about my personal stance. It requires more information, and this is a giant topic.

Censorship isn't an inherently bad thing. Nor is it unscriptural. Of course, it most certainly matters what is and is not censored.

Google is taking all alternative treatments off the platform and probably all the other sources for us to use. We have to do something !!!!!

Nov 1, 2019
The Conservative party in Canada, the only one for Christians to choose is forcing its Lider to be more liberal in his belives and promote sin. This is it I hope Jesus is very close and will deal with it soon.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
there are alternative search engines to Google.

Crustyone

Mar 15, 2015
Google is taking all alternative treatments off the platform and probably all the other sources for us to use. We have to do something !!!!!
In my health bookmarks there was only one that wouldn't come up on Google about drinking H2O2 with water that did come up on the Duck Duck Go search engine. If you are concerned about Google not allowing certain websites, then try Duck Duck Go or Dogpile search engines.