NO, I will teach you

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 6, 2020
I was about 14 when I decided i should go to semetery school, misspelling intentional. It was obvious for me that was my path forward. Besides Isn't that what every young person with Faith in God and a heart to serve and know God should do if they can?

At one point i thought i best pray about it first.
When i did the answer I got surprised me.
God said "NO, I will teach you"
Not at all what I was expecting but how can you refuse that offer?

I ended up leaving my family Church at 14 with the blessing of my earthly Dad.
My Church became a local coffee shop outreach on main street.
It was more free coffee and snacks for the lost at the bottom along with some bible study and music.

Wasn't long before this kid had a key to the place, I would show up get the coffee started then read my bible and pray and wait for the rest of the staff to show before we opened the doors.

Their would be some random teachers with different doctrines from local area church's alternating bible studies and the occasional Rabbi and one 14 year old asking a lot of pesky questions about what they where saying and how this bible verse said something else and could they please explain why the difference.

Eventually the staff congealed into a little Church of true seekers messing it up as they go. Some found, most i suspect never really did, but not for a lack of coffee, thinking, talking, trying, studying and debate, Oh and worship music.

But God is not found in any of those things.
You might hear about Him there But that is not where you find him.
I guess that was one of my lessons from God.

K

Kim82

Where did you eventually find God?

K

Kim82

When God spoke to you, was it a voice that you heard?

K

Kim82

Some found, most i suspect never really did, but not for a lack of coffee, thinking, talking, trying, studying and debate, Oh
So in this "church" the people there debated, like in a court of law? So I suppose the one with the loudest mouth would come out the winner, not necessarily because he knew the truth?

Jul 6, 2020
So in this "church" the people there debated, like in a court of law? So I suppose the one with the loudest mouth would come out the winner, not necessarily because he knew the truth?
You are assuming evil of their hearts.
Yes, Some people just wanted to be right.
Yes, Some fools just wanted to reveal their own minds.

But it was not some fancy dress and go to Church to impress kind of place.
It was a go and get dirty and smelly and help the least kind of place.
Most of the staff I think really were looking to know God and it
showed in how they treated others with care and respect.