No Longer A Christian Nation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

HumbleSaint

Obama says we are no longer a Chrstian nation. And then he mocks the Bible.

Watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOOrSAbU9z8

It appears to me that obama is controlled by a devil.....Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but of.........spiritual wickedness in high places. He is starting to make war on the saints.

Jan 29, 2010
You aren't a Christian nation though.
Neither are we.
I challenge you to show one country in the world that is.

Jan 29, 2010
Oh...and way to take Obama right out of context to pump up an argument.
I really feel for the guy with all of this BS being flung at him.

Dec 4, 2009
i dont see anything wrong here you just haveing a big go becuase you think the presdient is not christian and you have a silly fit over he should not be judged on what he belives but on what he does hes trying to give you free health care hes trying to sort the mess out that was given to him when he became president give him a break and a chance

H

HumbleSaint

i dont see anything wrong here you just haveing a big go becuase you think the presdient is not christian and you have a silly fit over he should not be judged on what he belives but on what he does hes trying to give you free health care hes trying to sort the mess out that was given to him when he became president give him a break and a chance

For someone who doesn't believe in the Bible, I can see were your commin from. But to me the Bible is God's Word. So it offends me when someone excspesialy the president of the U.S attacts it.

And as far as the health care goes I believe it is just one step farther toward a one-world Communistic Government. They are slowly convincing the public to accept it through swine-flue and other things which I believe are all by design.

F

flyboy01

Obama says we are no longer a Chrstian nation. And then he mocks the Bible.

Watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOOrSAbU9z8

It appears to me that obama is controlled by a devil.....Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but of.........spiritual wickedness in high places. He is starting to make war on the saints.
I am sure Bush was controlled by God then... just by being Republican.... the world might be bigger and more diverse than you think, I can't vote cause I'm not american, but Obama is far from what many politicians around the world have been and done, at least the economy is getting better again... or so it looks like... COMPARED to how other countries are doing...

H

HumbleSaint

I am sure Bush was controlled by God then... just by being Republican.... the world might be bigger and more diverse than you think, I can't vote cause I'm not american, but Obama is far from what many politicians around the world have been and done, at least the economy is getting better again... or so it looks like... COMPARED to how other countries are doing...

I don't believe in any way shape or form that Bush is a Christian. If you look up Skull and Bones in the Wikipedia you will see that Bush was a member of this secret society which is very occultic.

Bush also said in an interview that he believes Muslims and non- believers will go to Heaven. He said they have different routes of getting there( maybe I'll have to make a new post on that)

The Bible says that there is only one way and that is through Jesus Christ.

I personaly can'thelp but believe that a so-called Christian president was elected as president and they let all these terrible disasters happen to say that a Christian president couldn't lead America. And that is what it took to get Americans to vote for a Muslim. But that is just my thinking.

D

Dread_Zeppelin

I dont trust in man I trust in God. The fact that we're not a Christian nation doesn't bother me. Obama is a tool, God will or wont use him as he wishes. My individual salvation is all that matters.

Jan 9, 2009
That always happens with our presidents. why should it be different for barack sadam hussein obama bin laden?

Jan 9, 2009
Are you sure it's REALLY his name? He can't even produce a legal birth certificate. :eek: