NO MORE DRUGS!!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

krs27

I have a loved one that is addicted to a strong drug and he wants to get off...we all understand that getting off a drug is not going to happen over night and it's going to take time...but it's very annoying to see him high and all spaced out...I've ask God many times to help prevent him from getting high because it's almost taking over my loved ones life, I feel like the prayer isn't working....I'm not all the way understanding because I don't know what it feels like to be addicted to a drug... It's hard to deal with because I don't have the money to send him to a drug program and his insurance doesn't cover it..I feel like just because a person is doing some wrong and needs help i shouldn't give up on them.. I'm still going to pray and I'm asking for some extra prayers

May 3, 2013
Hmmm!

I never was on drugs, except in sex addiction and sinning so, according to the faith we believed, things went on: "we all understand that getting off a drug is not going to happen over night and it's going to take time..."

I had more faith in the negative than in the possitive (Just backing you up on that possitive side).

NO MORE DRUGS and its sins!

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
John 8:36. Amen

C

Chezz

Praying for him!

Dec 19, 2009
I have a loved one that is addicted to a strong drug and he wants to get off...we all understand that getting off a drug is not going to happen over night and it's going to take time...but it's very annoying to see him high and all spaced out...I've ask God many times to help prevent him from getting high because it's almost taking over my loved ones life, I feel like the prayer isn't working....I'm not all the way understanding because I don't know what it feels like to be addicted to a drug... It's hard to deal with because I don't have the money to send him to a drug program and his insurance doesn't cover it..I feel like just because a person is doing some wrong and needs help i shouldn't give up on them.. I'm still going to pray and I'm asking for some extra prayers
I've been addicted to nicotine and alcohol, so I understand how a substance can grab hold of you. Still, a person needs to exercise willpower and break the habit, before the substance destroys their lives. Keep praying.

B

biscuit

I have a loved one that is addicted to a strong drug and he wants to get off...we all understand that getting off a drug is not going to happen over night and it's going to take time...but it's very annoying to see him high and all spaced out...I've ask God many times to help prevent him from getting high because it's almost taking over my loved ones life, I feel like the prayer isn't working....I'm not all the way understanding because I don't know what it feels like to be addicted to a drug... It's hard to deal with because I don't have the money to send him to a drug program and his insurance doesn't cover it..I feel like just because a person is doing some wrong and needs help i shouldn't give up on them.. I'm still going to pray and I'm asking for some extra prayers[/QUOTE

If he really wants to kick the habit, it is his fight to win. There isn't much you can do except pray that he is strong enough to take the initiative.

V

vansfordave

Praying that God will help your loved one get into a Christ centered program to get off of the drugs. It's not something we are going to do on our own.

C

cr

Lord Jesus, I pray for krs27 whose loved one is addicted to a strong drug. Please help her and her loved one to realize that things happen for a reason and she has to be patient with God in order to get her results. Please lord, we know it will take time but at least give her a sense of peace in this time of trouble in Jesus name.​