No new threads yet...? (poll)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 2, 2009
OK so there are still no new threads (topics) in the singles forum yet since the great crash of 2011. I'd like to take a poll to see what we think the first new thread will be about.

Aug 2, 2009
What happened? I never submitted this post.

J

jimmydiggs

LOL. Someone abduct your account?

Noooooo!!!! It was the Garden Gnomes!

They're the ones responsible for all of this!

Aug 2, 2009
LOL. Someone abduct your account?

Noooooo!!!! It was the Garden Gnomes!

They're the ones responsible for all of this!
Haha, no what I mean is I typed it up but changed my mind and only hit the 'preview' button, not the submit button.

N

NukePooch

Well, the first post was, I believe, me asking what happened...unfortunately, crash or not, I tend to stay confused. It's my milieu...

Aug 2, 2009
Ok well the poll would have been a waste of time anyway because the first real singles topic (sorry Nukepooch but yours was more of a CC question than a singles topic) was about something that was not discussed before (living with someone who has a disease) and would not have been on the poll.

N

NukePooch

Ok well the poll would have been a waste of time anyway because the first real singles topic (sorry Nukepooch but yours was more of a CC question than a singles topic) was about something that was not discussed before (living with someone who has a disease) and would not have been on the poll.
Well, I once brought up the fictitious childhood game of 'cooties' and everyone thought I was talking bad about something real...so in the case of that thread, it's a good thing it's gone.
...come to think of it, there's a lot of foot-in-mouth posts that I'm glad are gone.

Aug 2, 2009
Yes, Im glad too. I think the crash was a sign from God. RoboOp said himself that both drives failed at the same time and the chances of that happening are like lightning striking the same place twice.

N

NukePooch

So...we should learn from this and constantly monitor and review what we say and post before we post it.

We should.

I, on the other hand, will continue to open my mouth at inopportune times to say whatever is completely wrong for the current situation. ~shrugs~ What can I say? Foot-in-mouth is something I'm good at.

W

wwjd_kilden

So...we should learn from this and constantly monitor and review what we say and post before we post it.

We should.

I, on the other hand, will continue to open my mouth at inopportune times to say whatever is completely wrong for the current situation. ~shrugs~ What can I say? Foot-in-mouth is something I'm good at.
is there anyone on this forum that dont? :p

J

Jullianna

I have to admit that I'm glad some of my threads/posts are gone. When I went back to read some of them I wondered what in the world I'd been thinking at the time :)

Aug 2, 2009
I have to admit that I'm glad some of my threads/posts are gone. When I went back to read some of them I wondered what in the world I'd been thinking at the time :)
Oh I always end up feeling that way about my threads...just like this one for example! :D

N

NukePooch

Oh I always end up feeling that way about my threads...just like this one for example! :D
Well, we're not gonna crash the whole works again so that you can lose this thread too...you'll just have to live with the shame.

Aug 2, 2009
Well, we're not gonna crash the whole works again so that you can lose this thread too...you'll just have to live with the shame.
Why not? It sounds like a reasonable solution to me.