No-one Like Our GOD

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
For it is written, “I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me (Isaiah 45:5).”

God knew the Israelites of Old needed to be reacquainted with Who He was, before they began their journey to the Promised Land. On route they would encounter some dangerous enemies, and life threatening circumstances. Unless they were convinced of the goodness and power of their God to supernaturally protect, provide, and guide them every step of their journey, they would never have the courage to leave. For over four hundred years they had been subject to slavery under the hand of the Egyptians, and had been influenced by the Egyptian beliefs and superstitions.

There had not been a prophet of God in their midst to remind them of who they were and of their powerful heritage. They had no faith in God to leave the familiar and step into the unknown, even if it meant their freedom. So, God had to give them a crash course on His unparalleled power, and set up the most awesome display of His ability in contrast to that of the Egyptian god's. It was the most spectacular showdown as He dismantled and dressed down each Egyptian belief, one plague at a time. Finally, after the last dramatic plague, God's people were confident enough to follow Moses out of Egypt into their freedom. If your concept of God is limited and inadequate, you will never have the confidence to wholeheartedly follow after Him. Until you have a personal encounter with the Living God, and experience His supernatural power, your level of expectation concerning living a life in and for Him, will always be limited. Decide today to pursue knowing your God in a deeper, more tangible way. Hebrews 4:8 says if we draw close to God, He will draw close to us. In John 14:21, Jesus promises to manifest Himself to anyone who loves Him, and Jeremiah 29:13 says that we will find Him when we search for Him with all our heart. Let today be the day you can personally say, you know the Lord and have found that there truly is no God besides Him!

JESUS IS LORD.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Indeed, there is no one like our awesome God.

S

Starsdance

Amen. he loves us forever ,it's real.

bafa

Nov 30, 2014
For it is written, “I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me (Isaiah 45:5).”

God knew the Israelites of Old needed to be reacquainted with Who He was, before they began their journey to the Promised Land. On route they would encounter some dangerous enemies, and life threatening circumstances. Unless they were convinced of the goodness and power of their God to supernaturally protect, provide, and guide them every step of their journey, they would never have the courage to leave. For over four hundred years they had been subject to slavery under the hand of the Egyptians, and had been influenced by the Egyptian beliefs and superstitions.

There had not been a prophet of God in their midst to remind them of who they were and of their powerful heritage. They had no faith in God to leave the familiar and step into the unknown, even if it meant their freedom. So, God had to give them a crash course on His unparalleled power, and set up the most awesome display of His ability in contrast to that of the Egyptian god's. It was the most spectacular showdown as He dismantled and dressed down each Egyptian belief, one plague at a time. Finally, after the last dramatic plague, God's people were confident enough to follow Moses out of Egypt into their freedom. If your concept of God is limited and inadequate, you will never have the confidence to wholeheartedly follow after Him. Until you have a personal encounter with the Living God, and experience His supernatural power, your level of expectation concerning living a life in and for Him, will always be limited. Decide today to pursue knowing your God in a deeper, more tangible way. Hebrews 4:8 says if we draw close to God, He will draw close to us. In John 14:21, Jesus promises to manifest Himself to anyone who loves Him, and Jeremiah 29:13 says that we will find Him when we search for Him with all our heart. Let today be the day you can personally say, you know the Lord and have found that there truly is no God besides Him!

JESUS IS LORD.

Jul 27, 2018

JESUS IS LORD.

Jul 27, 2018
Amen. God is faithful. He will show Himself large on our behalf when we put our trust in Him. There is and never will be anyone or anything that can overpower or out match the power of our Living God.