no title

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AdorableNoel

You sit in your room
All alone at times like these
If only you could see what He has done for me

Turned my darkness
Into bright & shining days
When I'm at my worse he tells me
Child, It's going to be okay
No way in all the heavens
Would i leave you this way

I made you with my own two hands
Took the time to sculpt this land
All the animals from the sea to the sky
All the sounds, even the birds passing by
Everything you see, every shade of green

Take a look around child
You're greater than what you believe
I made you in the image of me
So don't doubt yourself
Because you're doubting me

I kind of randomly wrote that :)
I can make a rhyme anytime ;D

God Bless! <3

Last edited:
D

Daniel94

I told you you had a gift! Sorry I realize you posted this one and Dear Adults before the other one, but I didn't see these 2. Now I am 100% sure you have a gift. All three of them are great poems.

A

AdorableNoel

Nahh, they're just words. Common words thrown together. No pigs will be flying today :p

Thank you :D

D

Daniel94

If you say so, but I have a feeling those pigs will fly very soon.