Noahide Laws and the anti-christ

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

eternally-gratefull

It would be too much speculation to say how he will accomplish all this, but I'm confident he will be tied up with Rome and the Pope in some fashion.
Pope I can see,, The pope seems to want to make friends with everyone now a days (which goes to prove he is not Gods Vicar!!)

But a world leader who can garner that much power that the world falls to his feet. Thats what I am struggling with.

Islam can not even get united with each other, let alone unit the world. And I think they have shown, They are not very financially adept and the many other things a world leader who gets the ear of the people need to do.

And the hatred against jews,, it is worldwide, Hitler sadly just did what most people want to do even today (which is sad)

It will be a great day when we all find out who it really is.. and no longer have all these questions..lol

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
I can't watch from phone.
So the people in video think the antichrist made the covenant with Noah, is this what you believe?
I understand about data being an issue in threads discussing videos. I had an older grandfathered hotspot with 2gigs of data and my family kept trying to get me to change but I was afraid it would turn off completely if I did(it was a monthly account so they throttled me after the 2 gigs but I could still use it,lol).. After a while they talked me into one with 50g's and it's the same price...

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Pope I can see,, The pope seems to want to make friends with everyone now a days (which goes to prove he is not Gods Vicar!!)

But a world leader who can garner that much power that the world falls to his feet. Thats what I am struggling with.

Islam can not even get united with each other, let alone unit the world. And I think they have shown, They are not very financially adept and the many other things a world leader who gets the ear of the people need to do.

And the hatred against jews,, it is worldwide, Hitler sadly just did what most people want to do even today (which is sad)

It will be a great day when we all find out who it really is.. and no longer have all these questions..lol

Are you meaning the agreement of the USSR and Germany to invade Poland?

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
I don’t think so. Not sure what you mean
"Molotov-Ribbentrop pact",,,Germany invaded and then about 2 weeks later the USSR invaded also, they had decided to split Poland but Germany found out later the USSR intended on invading Romania also and then the rest of Europe (including Germany)..Molotov was the ambassador from the USSR who went to Germany to make the plans then signed in Moscow but no one knew about it until after ww2 .

E

eternally-gratefull

"Molotov-Ribbentrop pact",,,Germany invaded and then about 2 weeks later the USSR invaded also, they had decided to split Poland but Germany found out later the USSR intended on invading Romania also and then the rest of Europe (including Germany)..Molotov was the ambassador from the USSR who went to Germany to make the plans then signed in Moscow but no one knew about it until after ww2 .
ok, I am still not sure what your asking, what does this have to do with a hated jew gaining the trust of the world?

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
ok, I am still not sure what your asking, what does this have to do with a hated jew gaining the trust of the world?
The way you worded something in P#201 made me think you saw the connection from Nickolas2,Lenin, Mannerheim ect. and from then all the way up to ww2. In brief Russia's plan was to rule Europe and needed England,France,Germany ect. to weaken themselves by war to so Russia could attack them afterwards. That all became knowledge during the Nuremberg trials,, Mannerheim recording ect. and began the cold war,arms race ect. ,,,,Too much to explain here and would distract from the OP so I'll leave it there.

Apr 15, 2017
The Bible plainly states that the Roman Empire has the dominion until Jesus puts the world down, and the new age movement is the future for this world, which is a stepping stone to the antichrist.

The Roman Empire has their own thing going on, the European nations, America, Canada, and any other Caucasian established nation, and they have the vast amount of nuclear weapons, and modern day weapons.

And Allah is a false god so there is no power there to help Islam, so how are they going to take control with all the power of the Caucasian established nations that decided to come together as a power base, and they have their own plan going on to establish the new age movement to produce the antichrist, which the Bible plainly states that the antichrist will come from the Roman Empire.

Islam is not going to do anything, and the Pope is playing them, and deceiving them, for he wants all religions to come together, and nations to come together, and the religion of Islam, and the Arab nations are the most stubborn, so he is giving them special treatment, but the Pope cares nothing about fundamental Islam.

Also the antichrist believes in no personal God, and evolution, and wants to take down fundamental Islam, Christianity, and Judaism.

So the antichrist is against Islam.

So while people may point out that Islam seems to be getting power in places like Europe it is only because they are letting them for a reason that fits their agenda.

For how is Islam going to get any power in Europe unless they allow them to do that, for what will they do let them control the whole nation, for of course they would not do that.

Controlled conflict brings about controlled change, and it is all controlled by them, and allowing Islam to have whatever power they get to create a certain attitude of people towards them.

For they want to attack Islam in the future, so they want the world to fear them, hate them, think they are dangerous to the world, so the world one day will fight against them, and take down their power.

That is why they point out terrorist activities that they do, or supposedly they do, and America fighting against them, to show the world they cannot be trusted, even setting them up concerning some things.

And by allowing Islam to have some kind of control, and power in Europe as they say, it is so the Europeans will hate them, fear them, and look at them as pushing for power in their nation, and they are dangerous only caring about themselves.

That way they can create the necessary attitude among people of the world, and Europe, with the hopes that one day the world will fight against them, and take them down.

It is all a plan, and Islam is going to do anything, and have any power in Europe, unless they allow them to do so, but it is all for a reason so they can get people to hate them.

And they do not care for the world will soon come together as one to try to establish peace, so they are not looking at it as their nation only, for the new age movement is what they want, and for all nations to come together in which they know fundamental Islam will rebel against it eventually, and then they can take them down with the power of the world.

The nations will come together, but the people of the Arab nations will rebel for they will say it is an insult to Allah, and they are hindering them from spreading their religion.

The 10 horn kingdom is the world split in to 10 sections with a leader in each section, and 3 of those sections will cover the Arab nations, and the little horn, antichrist, will pluck up those 3 horns by the roots, which means they are devastated where there is no more power, or growth, and the 6th trumpet describes nuclear weapons as to why they are plucked up by the roots.

After the 6th trumpet the world then accepts the antichrist as the solution to have peace on earth, for the 10 horn kingdom failed at providing peace on earth.

Islam Smislam, for they are going down before the antichrist claims to be God, and the Pope is playing them, deceiving them, and so is Europe, and they care nothing about Islam, and want the world to take them down in the future for their beliefs are contrary to what they have going on for the world.

Also the 7 heads are Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Roman Empire, 10 horn kingdom that comes from the Roman Empire that shall continue a short space, 3 and one half years, and the antihrist is the 8th king, which is of the 7 for the devil influenced those kingdoms, that shall continue for 3 and one half years.

The head with the deadly wound is the 10 horn kingdom, the 7th head, that failed at obtaining peace on earth, and one third of the world perished by the war between Islam and the world mainly in the Arab nations, and the world lost hope for there to be peace on earth, and was in despair.

But the beast spoke like no other man spoke understanding dark sentences, and claimed to be God by harnessing the power of nature, and obtaining power, evolved, and the false prophet does miracles in the sight of people to convince them the beast did receive power, and shared this power with the false prophet, and will share this power with all who follow him.

And the beast gave them hope, and a bright future, and the promise of peace on earth, and the deadly wound of the 7th head, kingdom that failed, was healed, and the world said, who is like unto the beast, and who can make war with him, believing he has the power to establish his kingdom, and no foe can stop him, for flesh cannot contend with a man that has the power of nature to go against them, and is invincible.

E

eternally-gratefull

The way you worded something in P#201 made me think you saw the connection from Nickolas2,Lenin, Mannerheim ect. and from then all the way up to ww2. In brief Russia's plan was to rule Europe and needed England,France,Germany ect. to weaken themselves by war to so Russia could attack them afterwards. That all became knowledge during the Nuremberg trials,, Mannerheim recording ect. and began the cold war,arms race ect. ,,,,Too much to explain here and would distract from the OP so I'll leave it there.
I was just explaining why I could not see those two groups of people in power. Thats all.. lol But thanks bro..

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Here is the "false Prophet" paving the way for the Antichrist:

Pope seeks more freedom in theology, dialogue with Islam
  • ByTHE ASSOCIATED PRESS
VATICAN CITY — Jun 21, 2019, 6:35 AM ET

Pope Francis called Friday for a reform of the way theology is taught in Catholic schools, saying students must learn about dialogue with Judaism and Islam, and that overall there must be greater freedom in theological research and academic pursuits.
Interested in Pope Francis?
Add Pope Francis as an interest to stay up to date on the latest Pope Francis news, video, and analysis from ABC News.

The Jesuit pope made the call during a speech at the Jesuit-run theology university in Naples. It follows his outreach this year to the Muslim world with the signing of a joint statement with the imam of Cairo's Al Azhar, the seat of Sunni learning, establishing the relationship between Catholics and Muslims as brothers, with a common mission to promote peace.

In his speech, Francis said dialogue and partnership with the Muslim world is necessary "to build a peaceful existence, even when there are the troublesome episodes by fanatic enemies of dialogue."
Catholic theology students must learn the culture, language and way of thinking of Jews and Muslims "to better understand and live out our relationship," he said.

After the theologically doctrinaire papacies of St. John Paul II and Pope Benedict XVI, Francis has stressed instead the need to "walk together" with interfaith partners, often joking that theologians should ruminate on a deserted island while religious leaders press ahead with dialogue on the ground. He has also called for a more pastoral, merciful and conscience-driven approach to sticky theological problems, such as Communion for the civilly remarried.
"Theological freedom is necessary," Francis said Friday. "Without the possibility of trying new paths, you don't create anything new." Speaking off the cuff, Francis, though, made a distinction between the necessary freedom required for theological study and the need for theological precision in preaching to the faithful.
He called for a revision of the way theology is taught so that it focuses on welcome, dialogue and flexibility. In addition, lay people should be encouraged to take up theological studies, especially women, he said.

E

eternally-gratefull

I believe it is the financial crisis that allows the new roman leader to assume control. As he offers financial security and peace. And not religion. I think th epope is just exposing the catholic church for what it truly is, a false religion who tried to make peace with all. And deceives them with her harlotry (babylon)

Then after 3.5 years, Destroys that peace (and all religion) by declaring himself to be the god-man.