Nobody can pretend ignorance in order to excuse their sins (part 8)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2017
Nobody can pretend ignorance in order to excuse their sins (part 8):

Seventh point to consider: the gifts for those who love the Wisdom:

• "Does not wisdom call?... She cries... I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness. My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver. I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment: that I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures." (Proverbs 8:1,3,17-21).

The first award is the ability of yields the fruit of the Holy Spirit (Proverbs 12:12; Gal 5:22) for us and people close to us. The great difference between the righteous and the wicked is that: to these, the Creator gives blessings (Psalms 145:9; Matthew 5:44,45); to those who love Him, the Creator turns them into a source of blessings (Deut 28:3,6; Psalms 23:5; John 7:37-39).

• “But I say this, He who sows sparingly shall also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully shall also reap bountifully. Each one, as he purposes in his heart, let him give; not of grief, or of necessity, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that in everything, always having all self-sufficiency, *you may abound to every good work* ; Now He who supplies seed to the sower, and bread for eating, may He supply and multiply your seed, and *increase the fruits of your righteousness*; you being enriched in everything *to all generosity*, which works out thanksgiving to God through us.” (2Cor 9:6-8,10,11).

Notwithstanding, as it can be seen, the aim is to give us everything necessary for Life and righteousness (2Peter 1:3). Remember that to the man to whom much is given, will have to give much; if much is given into his care, of him more will be requested (Luke 12:48). In other words, the magnificent boons of the Wisdom is to impart to us more conditions to be a gift to the Body of Christ (see Psalm 68:18; Eph 4:8).

So, have a good week inside this virtuous cycle, namely, receiving the treasures of the Wisdom, manifesting the manifold grace that comes from them and reaping the eternal life which will enable you to seed the good seed again (Galatians 6:7-9).