NONE-Dating Senior Chat

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

melody5170

I do sing in church too. But not like i used to when I was a bit younger , I have issues on my throat- so I am told to rest from singing for a year now.

M

melody5170

I am new here . I am a christian . And I saw this christian chat and thought it would be nice to get to talk and chat with other believers.Im 51,Female, married and have 3 kids .

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
The wheel keeps on
Turning and
Turning and
Turning and
And nothing's disturbing
The way it goes around

wilmas

Jan 16, 2022
Sorry about your throat condition, Hope you get well soon

Oct 10, 2023
Ok......I am not a senior yet.....but I'd love to chat without dating in mind (I am indeed married...so dating is out for me!!!)
Just what i was looking for not looking to get married or any other just love to chat

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
i do in the congregation but not loud
I was slightly confused by your reply. Then I remembered... My signature line about singing everywhere.

That is a signature line that appears at the bottom of every post I make. You can set your own sig line in forum settings for your account.