Nope

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

WordGaurdian

May 1, 2011
I am in gender a male. In species a human. In religion...well let's just say I believe in Christ as my Lord and Saviour. In intellect...I'll leave that for you to decide.

I provide for myself by utilising my abilities in being a Teacher.
I was recently married and recently widowed.
I hope I can share any information which I have received from God with other Christians.

I am gifted, but only because God is giving...

I am alive, but only because God is mercyful...

I am still a Christian, but only because God is faithful...

I am not wise, but sometimes God speaks wisdom through me...
I am not knowledgeable, but sometimes God gives me knowledge regading things...
I am not a fortune teller, but sometimes God puts somebody's future in my head...

I am a child, dressed as a man
I am a learner, but acts like a teacher
I am a listener, but sometimes a speak
I am a guardian of the Word not by my own choosing, because none of us choose it by ourselves
but because God asked me and made me one.

What I give, I give freely because I received it for free
Mercy is not something you can put a price on
We all live in the grace of God

I have green eyes
I have brown hair
I am not a father
But I am a son

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello welcome to Christian Chat.

WordGaurdian

May 1, 2011
Thank you, I appreciate it. Hope we can learn from each other.

F

Forgiven66

Hello WordGaurdian, and welcome to CC.

R

Ramon

I love that Post. May Jesus bless you and welcome here.