Not DEserate just wondering

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tanola

okay im 20 and i've never per say have a boyfriend before...
my sister always seems to have bf's all the time and i never have
i asked her how comes boys don't ask me out and she keeps saying that im too picky and i always find fault with them even for one simple thing, like maybe how they dress or not having dreads
simple stuff like that...im just looking for the perfect one-she keeps saying
idk all the ones i like never seem to like me, but the ones that are not my type at all like me ughh...i always think i can't get the hot ones and yet idk guys just don't like me idk maybe im too weird or something
my question is " should i keep waiting for the "right guy" or just give up completely and let god bring him to me?

J

jimmydiggs

I'm 17, never dated. Don't plan to for quite some time. Don't feel so bad about it.

M

MaRss

your not that young but i also dont think you should be so worried about a guy at your age. Im 19 and at times i get lonely too and i want a girl, but then i remember how iw as when i had gf's. i didnt know how 2 treat them or love them right because i didnt know God's LOVE. SO what im trying 2 say is just continue 2 seek god and fall in love with him. Enjoy being single and serving the LORD. And in due time, the Lord will bless u when he knows ur ready. And u will know ur ready as well. But u just gotta be patient :] U dont have 2 go searching. god bless sis. i hope this helped :]

C

Credo_ut_Intelligam

okay im 20 and i've never per say have a boyfriend before...
my sister always seems to have bf's all the time and i never have
i asked her how comes boys don't ask me out and she keeps saying that im too picky and i always find fault with them even for one simple thing, like maybe how they dress or not having dreads
simple stuff like that...im just looking for the perfect one-she keeps saying
idk all the ones i like never seem to like me, but the ones that are not my type at all like me ughh...i always think i can't get the hot ones and yet idk guys just don't like me idk maybe im too weird or something
my question is " should i keep waiting for the "right guy" or just give up completely and let god bring him to me?
It's possible that your sister is right. I have a friend who is very pretty, but doesn't think she can ever find Mr. Right, even though guys are always asking her out and complimenting her. I told her that her standards are too high, but she claims she has no standards. But I know this isn't true from the reasons she gives for breaking up with some of the guys. So personally, I think it is because she is too picky.

The best thing to do I think is ask other people who also know you well, like your sister, if they also think you are too picky. (Although it can be hard to get honest opinions on such matters.)

G

godsbluesman

Then Your "right guy" is waiting for you-should be a man of god,and wantin the same things as you-don't settle for anyone you arent compatible with,as you wont be happy,and might contribute to the divorce rate in this country.In the bible it says that if we can do without a spouse we will be better off. So don't worry on the subject.god's will will be done