not easy to find ur soulmate

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jesukumar

are we looking to much humans and then deciding abt our relationships?w hat is the source of our knowledge? it is the Bible. According the to that there is no room for us as Christians to be desperate. We have to be looking wisely without a doubt, but wit faith in God. And it is not easy in this day and age to find soul mates because the Devil is out to destroy the Christian fabric in society which in our case consists of church and family. But as Godly people we can only pray and search . Sorry but I cant think of any other way.As for kilden, sorry to hear what happened to u, but is it right for u to generalize to all men like that? I mean Im sure htere are plenty of godly men u have not met who are clean and honest. please let me know what u think

S

starsailorgirl

wwjd : i agree with u..but still im sure that each of us have our soul mate..

C

Chalice

You all have some good points. I've had opportunities that passed me by and then I would tend to do something stupid I would worry. What if is one thing but to dwell on it is another. Someone once gave me this advice You can't change the past and you can't see the future so what are you doing right now? The answer is up to you I've loved and lost and in some cases I never mentioned how I truely felt about that certain person and it cost me dearly, regret is cold comfort. Live right now give your heart to God Right now and then tomorrow will take care of itself. Oh and one more thing We all have a destiny but it's the choices we make that can help decide it. Don't be afraid to tell the one you love how you truely feel they may feel the same way. God Bless

L

Leilaii425

How is it that you would know you found your so called soul mate?? isnt it just merely attraction and personality that draws us to someone...what defines a soul mate??? What if you got married to the person you said was your soul mate, then he either dies or leaves you.. Was he your soul mate or is the person that you marry after him it???

P

paulou

we all feel like that on ocasions i think when we are all alone.ithink it is only natural to want this in life, at times it is in the back of my mind. i could of chose this path if i wanted to but my apartment stops me and all my posessions.finding ur soulmate is not easy i know but with a compatability match profile it can help alot. i've met lots of women who were like me in the past from these services, because they only match you with like minded people. people with the same personalities,characteristics,the same future outlooks in life.you could walk past this person and not even know it. there is somebody perfect for everone out there and i know that finding that one will take work. i wish you the best of luck and i hope you find the true love of your life,your true love and soulmate and wish you a life of love and happiness together.