Not going back to school

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 17, 2018
I was planning on going back to college for ultrasound. I went to school today and spoke with a counselor and she told me I needed to go full-time 4 maintain a 4.0 then hopefully get accepted into the program. Not to mention I have to I'd have to take algebra classes and the last time I took Algebra I was at risk of being kicked out of school because I kept failing. Have a learning disability and it was on her hell for me. I want some direction in my life I put myself through college only to end up making $10 an hour. I don't know what to do anymore. To make matters worse I thought this guy at church had a crush on me but I guess he doesn't anymore. IDK pray for me.

Jun 26, 2018
I'm sorry sis.
Praying for you ❤

Apr 17, 2018
I'm sorry sis.
Praying for you ❤
thank you little one it would just be too hard for me. I would have to quit my job and go full time plus I wouldn't get any financial assistance because the school messed up the last time I went. Not to mention they want me to take to algebra classes which with my learning disability was the reason I almost dropped out last time. Who's going to stay at my job until I make it a year then depending on where I am in my job I might try to get a job at a hospital.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m sorry to hear about your situation, friend. I’m praying, asking God to help you, provide for all your needs and give you guidance as you trust in Him.

Apr 17, 2018
so after dealing with the fact that I won't be able to go back to school and I found a 10 week dental program near my home that I can take I go for 10 weeks and then I'm certified I'm excited I don't start until January but I'm excited

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
I was planning on going back to college for ultrasound. I went to school today and spoke with a counselor and she told me I needed to go full-time 4 maintain a 4.0 then hopefully get accepted into the program. Not to mention I have to I'd have to take algebra classes and the last time I took Algebra I was at risk of being kicked out of school because I kept failing. Have a learning disability and it was on her hell for me. I want some direction in my life I put myself through college only to end up making $10 an hour. I don't know what to do anymore. To make matters worse I thought this guy at church had a crush on me but I guess he doesn't anymore. IDK pray for me.
Praying for you.

BTW the Post Office has been hiring.