Not my fault!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

morefaithrequired

Those of us who blame other people get tired of blaming ourselves.
My new strategy is blaming the dog. He can take it. He thinks I'm praising him.

Shekinahglory

Aug 29, 2019
We are not talking about a BROTHER offending us we are talking about folks that want to blame all their bad situations on others and not accept their own failures that lead to such circumstances.
And then they want the government or you and I to bail them out.

Read Matthew 21:32-46 and Matthew 23
Who is my neighbor Lord

Jun 10, 2019
Something I have noticed in society and even on this forum---
So many people want to blame everything wrong in their life on others and never accept their responsibility in many if not most of these bad circumstances.
It is true with those who work for low wages--have a drug or alcohol habit--
I could go on and on.
No one forced you to take drugs or drink alcohol or not learn a trade or make yourself unemployable by foolish decisions.
It is not the government's responsible to bale you out. It is not mine. It is not those who have worked hard and have some wealth.
A lot of folks need to take a good look at themselves and stop with the blame game.
Hmm not sure I’m understanding what you said about it’s true those who work low wage jobs have drug or alcohol habit? sounds little off surely there's people who work low wage jobs who are not addicted to drugs n alcohol. and surely there’s rich people who have addictions issues as well rich people who don’t.

Jun 10, 2019
What you are saying here is the result of a system that has cuddled people instead of punishing them.
In my opinion any person caught selling drugs should be sent to jail for 20 years on the first offence and life on the second.
Ouch, though who is going to pay for that, the average yearly cost to house a inmate is 31k some states it’s 60k. First offense will cost 620,000 per person double in 60k states. good lord I think a country would be broke housing all the first time offenders.

S

SpoonJuly

Ouch, though who is going to pay for that, the average yearly cost to house a inmate is 31k some states it’s 60k. First offense will cost 620,000 per person double in 60k states. good lord I think a country would be broke housing all the first time offenders.
And just how much does illegal drugs cost this nation every year?
Besides, if such long sentences were given it might be a deterant but would surely slow down sales.

Jun 10, 2019
And just how much does illegal drugs cost this nation every year?
Besides, if such long sentences were given it might be a deterant but would surely slow down sales.
You think so, I think someone else would just do it, one locked up and another took the dealers place until the country has no more room to house people.

Jun 10, 2019
Most heroin is produced in Asia and Latin America from the poppy plant how about finding these places burning the fields of poppy plants or tell the country’s who allow it to grow the crap to burn it. easier said than done i know.

Shekinahglory

Aug 29, 2019
Most heroin is produced in Asia and Latin America from the poppy plant how about finding these places burning the fields of poppy plants or tell the country’s who allow it to grow the crap to burn it. easier said than done i know.
Aren’t you old enough to remember Columbia, Mexico etc and our eradication programs. The only thing the war on drugs has done is to lower the prices. Most drugs are not only more plentiful but cheaper than ever on top of this we spend billions to stop it only to enable it. These shipments come in in large quantities such as the hash shipment that weighed 83,000 pounds. It isn’t street junkies bringing in these shipments. The whole thing is just corrupt and disgusting. If it ever happens to someone you know and I pray it never does it is like Alice going through the Looking Glass. Everything is crazy from the addicts, the treatment the government and it’s because there is no answer except turning them to God. some do make it out and to the Lord and you cannot imagine the rejoicing that takes place when it happens. Thanks for trying to understand may His peace guard your heart.

Jun 10, 2019
Aren’t you old enough to remember Columbia, Mexico etc and our eradication programs. The only thing the war on drugs has done is to lower the prices. Most drugs are not only more plentiful but cheaper than ever on top of this we spend billions to stop it only to enable it. These shipments come in in large quantities such as the hash shipment that weighed 83,000 pounds. It isn’t street junkies bringing in these shipments. The whole thing is just corrupt and disgusting. If it ever happens to someone you know and I pray it never does it is like Alice going through the Looking Glass. Everything is crazy from the addicts, the treatment the government and it’s because there is no answer except turning them to God. some do make it out and to the Lord and you cannot imagine the rejoicing that takes place when it happens. Thanks for trying to understand may His peace guard your heart.
Yea your right about that, about those shipments is a lot of weight I can’t see all drugs coming over on foot in backpacks etc, or cars some of it is got to be coming in on boats in containers. I’ve worked on containers ships in port and watched the unloading seems they are off loaded from the ship stacked then placed on trucks and it leaves who knows where. i really didn’t see drug sniffing dogs or the contents checked the containers opened up. how do they know what’s really in them. a shipping log I guess but that probably can be forged. I don’t work for the ports authority so I can’t say for sure about how they do that.

in government across the board rather at the border or ports, airplanes, the authority’s that are supposed to stop some probably are being paid off corruption probably runs from high level people and low everywhere in between.

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019
How do we understand the call to give to everyone who asks of you?

when do we pass the point of trying to save our lives and instead losing it?
Do we still believe that what we do for the least we have done for the Lord and the inverse what you didn’t do you did to Me.
Jesus calls us to help people who are unable to help themselves, not people who are unwilling to help themselves.

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019
the Lord tried many times you say? If my brother offends me how many times Lord, 7x 70
Forgiving and shaking the dust off your feet are not incompatible of one another.