not new, please re- add

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

gram4God

Hello all, I had joined in August. Since this site had tech problems, I lost everyone in my friends list. If you remember me, please add me again.
Thanx, and God Bless

T

TheJesusFreak

Me too I was FollowTheSpirit I thought I did something wrong to be added
and now no one remembers me
:(

G

gram4God

Me too I was FollowTheSpirit I thought I did something wrong to be added
and now no one remembers me
:(
It will be ok, CC had a glitch, but thank God this site was saved. Some of our friends will find us, and we will make new ones.

G

gram4God

Thank you, its good to be back.

W

Warrior777

Hi, I am not new either, or new again...
I had signed up a few month ago and just found out that I wasn't registered anymore. I couldn't find myself in searches and lost all post that I had posted and all friends and emails.:(
For a moment I thought I had entered a parallel universe..:confused:
So if you remember befriending me before, please send me another message. I think some of them have been deleted by this crash too, since I cannot find them anymore.:(

Anyways, I reregistered with my former ID so well, I am back!:D

Warrior777

T

TheJesusFreak

Yeah I didnt even know about the crash I just figured I was banned or something but I guess not
I dont know what I would have done to been banned but yeah
My friends from last time dont remember me :(

W

wyldkat

Welcome Back Gram4God.