not perfectly new

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GIN

Dec 20, 2013
hi, I've been here once or twice but am still relatively new. I'd like to have conversations to edify et be edified but firstly to glorify our Great God.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Welcome back, GIN. It's good to have you with us here again at Christian Chat. As you may already know, there are many interesting people here so you should soon find many friends in the forums. We look forward to chatting with you. :)

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
hi, I've been here once or twice but am still relatively new. I'd like to have conversations to edify et be edified but firstly to glorify our Great God.
Hello and welcome to C.Chat😀!
God is the one who is the Blessed One that is here...not just on Christian Chat, but taking in air, being given to Our Lord Jesus Christ and just being Loved first by he who is Holy among all else.
Just a thought. There is a Thread For Random Chat (among the many that are so more specified here to talking about God and all his Goodness, Jesus and The Holy Spirit). It is called The Chat Thread. If there is anybody in particular you wish to speak with, you can let them know by typing in @ followed by there screen name, like this: @HumptyDumpty1. .
This will send them a notification you mentioned them in that thread. If you already know about this, awesome. If not, your welcome lol. The Chat Thread is a good all purpose thread.
Anyway, nice to have you here. May God Bless you, Keep you Close Always and Guide your Travels that they may Always serve Our God First...🤗

MendedSoul

Sep 10, 2019
Welcome back GIN! Is this your initials or preference of drink? 😉

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Wonderful! Me Too!:) A warm welcome to CC.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to have you back and meet you. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here, God bless you!

Jul 12, 2020
Helloo! Nice to meet you!