Not so new

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Marrissiakins

Hey ya'll!

I'm not really new here but I never introduced myself, so i thought I should do that...

Ok so, I'm 15 and I live in Cali with my family, 3 dogs and many cats...
I love photography, poetry and music I also love being outside in God's wonderful creation.
I love chatting and I love CC! The people here are so awesome!
Wanna know anything else just ask me =)

L

Leilaii425

cali!! WEST SIDE!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Well a belated hello and welcome. I love cats too. We have four. No dog but one of our cats thinks hes a dog and is big enough to be one. He weighs 24 lbs. God bless, pickles

Rehoboth16

Aug 5, 2009
Hi. I don't think i've ever met you before sooo nice to meet you. You remind me of my best friend cause she loves photography as well. I'm into music!!!

M

Marrissiakins

Haha, awesome :D

M

morgan2294

Hey :) I'm 15 too! Haha this site is totally amazing:) I love all the people here!
Well anyways u sound like a pretty amazing person :) I wish I was artistic like that!

B

BrokenAndBeautiful

Hey ya'll!

I'm not really new here but I never introduced myself, so i thought I should do that...

Ok so, I'm 15 and I live in Cali with my family, 3 dogs and many cats...
I love photography, poetry and music I also love being outside in God's wonderful creation.
I love chatting and I love CC! The people here are so awesome!
Wanna know anything else just ask me =)
Hey there, Marrissiakins! I'm Andy.You sound like an awesome girl! Nice to meet you, & hope 2 get 2 know you better! God bless!

M

Marrissiakins

Hey :) I'm 15 too! Haha this site is totally amazing:) I love all the people here!
Well anyways u sound like a pretty amazing person :) I wish I was artistic like that!
Hey! Thanks I hope to get to know you :D

M

morgan2294

You too
:)
You know what? I'm gonna add you as a friend I think, if that's ok lol

faith4life

Dec 18, 2008
You sound awesome too and i hope i get to know you. :)

Take care and God bless!

D

DieuMerci

She is AWESOME

A

Andy_K_2002

Hello and Welcome to Christian CHat :).