not sure

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

selenah

Please I guess pray that I do right and don't reject God. Idk there's so many things I don't know how to handle and it hurts so bad. I've wrecked my life so much with sin and everything. I don't think I'm going to be able to finish highschool because of cheating. I keep wondering if I'm possessed. Like I scrape my side with a razor or hit my head Or like earlier I was laughing at this stupid joke and I couldn't stop laughing like I was crying and I couldn't control myself. Afterwards I think "this is so stupid what am I doing." Please I feel like my emotions are out of control like I know I need to pray and do right but I don't and just feel sad.

S

simplyme_bekah

praying..................

S

SoldatChristi

I will pray. Be rest assured that if you have accepted CHRIST in your life, there will be no other form of possession other than the Holy Spirit. The devil is defeated. He Cannot harm you. You have been adopted into God's family, a holy and royal priesthood. That's right, you have royal blood running in your veins.

As for whether or not you will do the right thing, you have to listen to what our savior is saying to you. Pray unceasingly. Talk to God. I have done counseling before and it seems that you might have some form of slight depression but that's just a generic idea, I could be very wrong. No matter where you think you are, or how bad your past life has been, you have a new life now and there's nothing anyone can do to change that fact. I'm here to talk if you need to. God bless!

S

shekaniah

Selenah,

It sounds like your struggling with the things of the flesh.
I know you want a life of peace...
I will be praying for you too.

Claim these verses...

Romans 8:5 - 11
5 Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires. 6 The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace. 7 The mind governed by the flesh is hostile to God; it does not submit to God’s law, nor can it do so. 8 Those who are in the realm of the flesh cannot please God.
9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. 10 But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life because of righteousness. 11 And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you.

Romans 6:6 & 7
For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves to sin--
because anyone who has died has been set free from sin.

Gal 5:16
So I say, live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature.

W

woodl

Please I guess pray that I do right and don't reject God. Idk there's so many things I don't know how to handle and it hurts so bad. I've wrecked my life so much with sin and everything. I don't think I'm going to be able to finish highschool because of cheating. I keep wondering if I'm possessed. Like I scrape my side with a razor or hit my head Or like earlier I was laughing at this stupid joke and I couldn't stop laughing like I was crying and I couldn't control myself. Afterwards I think "this is so stupid what am I doing." Please I feel like my emotions are out of control like I know I need to pray and do right but I don't and just feel sad.
When we are young we make so many misstakes and even when we get older we still make a lot of misstakes, but by the love and grace of our almighty God he made a way for us to get back to him and that's through Jesus, our Lord and saver. That is the Holy Spirit that is convicting your heart. Yeal to him and he will give you rest.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Selenah, no matter how much bad you may do, or wreck lots of stuff in your life, God still loves you and He can still help you up and change you, all He wants is to be with you, and He is waiting, so just keep running to Him. I will be praying for you. God bless

W

wwjd_kilden

Try this;

Whenever you notice you are doing things you know you should not:
Stop, immediately. Even if it feels like all of you is fighting it.
Go somewhere else. (This might sound stupid, but really, it helps distance yourself mentally too)
Pray / Read the bible / Listen to worship music

At first you might not "Notice" until after you have done it, but eventually you can teach yourself to notice when you are about to, and then it gets easer to say "NO, I do not want to do that!"

will pray

Keenen

Apr 20, 2012
l.facebook.com
I will pray continually for you and your life. Rest assure that God is working on your life.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Selenah, Jesus will never give up on you, so rest in Him . :)
You are and continue to be in my daily prayers in Jesus.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

Selenah! Dear child, beloved of your Father!
I feel I've come to know you a little through your posts, esp. the very wise questions you pose in the Bible forum. I am so glad to see you here and there at CC. I am honored to see a little into your life, and to know you as my little sister in Jesus. You're so precious to me, and I can't imagine how much more to your Abba. ♥

It sounds like there's a war on, probably because there is!
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. Eph. 6:12

But remember that, in Jesus, "
No weapon that is formed against you will prosper" Isaiah 54:17
Put on the whole armor of God. (also Eph. 6)
Submit therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. James 4:7

WWJD gave you terrific advice, and everyone else's words are wise, too.
I am sure satan would love to derail your life in Jesus. I am even more certain that, when you stand close to God it won't be possible.

♥ ~ellie