not wanting to-yet pressed to do

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

juspekatzus

When I awoke, I was in a bright large room, with a large window in front of me. The sun was shining. The door opened and I seen my mother and older sister walk in. My mother warned me not to tell anyone what went on in her house, they left. A short while later a man came into the room. He must have asked me questions, however, I do not remember what was said. [He must have been a pychiatrist] . The only other thing I remember is being in a [must have been a playroom] room with younger children. The nurse there told me I could be housemother, as I was the oldest.[ I did not want to be housemother, for I had been babysitting a womens 7 children and cleaning her house as well as cooking for them.they referred to me as there maid. I think the oldest was a little older then me. They did not talk to me much. I was paid ten dollars a week. I would give that to my mother].
At seventeen, I found myself standing on a balcony, on the 14th floor of an apartment building in Toronto. It was an apartment that a guy from home had jus rented. I was alone, for they had gone to get marawana .[when they cut my jactet off, it was found in my pocket. I had tried it when about 13 or 14 yrs old, did not like it much. I found out later a guy from home had come with me in the ambulance, and planted it in my pocket] . I did not want to live in this world anymore. I was always afraid of heights, however, that night I had no fear. All I knew was I wanted out of a world where there was nothing good in it for me, nor would there ever be. I looked down, the pole light seemed so small , everything was quiet, it was about 2:30 in the early morning. In this world their was no-one who would ever care about me, like me or ever love me.
I had been born into a family that didn't want anything to do with me. My mother telling my siblings she could'nt stand to look at my face, I made her sick. How she just wanted to grab me and do away with me. I guess I may have been able to handle that. When I was about 11 or twelve, the kids from my neibourhood where going on a hike . For the first time they included me. It was in the summer and it was a long walk up the south side. There was a pond , we were away from everything. There was about ten of us . When we got up there they grabbed me and stripped my clothes off, then threw me in a pond . They started laughing and splashing water at me. It seemed to go on for hours ;it was dark when they finnally lelf. Except for the oldest boy, who helped me out off the water. He then sexually assauted me, finnally relieving himself over me. I thought I was going to die that day[i should have] He let me get dressed. It was really dark and really late. He held my hand and started walking down over the mountian. There were large rocks, he held my hand I thought he now would kill me. And I did not care! I never told anyone what happened. There was no-one to tell
Around that time, or shortly after in grade seven, i met a girl in my class. She was pretty, popular and she let me hang around her. She had a boyfriend. I met her mother and her older sister Wavey.[ Wavey was a few yrs older then me, but we would later become good friends.]

J

juspekatzus

Im trying to keep this as short as I can. Howver, it is hard to know where to start-and when to end, I realize some may not be comfortable reading this. This is not my intent, I have to give this now or probably never will, please bear with me. I do not want anyone to be offended by this, however, being babtized with the holy spirit, when he entered the bedroom of a friend who was saved [I had slept there that night] she had fallen asleep. I had been saved a few months before. I asked Jesus to baptize me in his holy spirit , for I could not be in the spirit as the others in church. That night, Shirley had fell asleep right away. I slept on the other end of the bed. When I got in bed after saying a prayer to be baptized. A wind gentle, thick with love came into tthe bedroom and filled the room. I could hear and feel him coming in the bedroom. I lifted my hand in praise to him, and fell asleep. The next morning, I went home and immediately went up stairs to pray. Has soon has I dropped to my knees, I felt and seen tougues of warm fluid fire, filled me within from the tip of my head, though my whole body. I opened my mouth to praise him and thank him. Loud praises in another tougue came from deep within me. Jesus has never taken his spirit from me. He is my comforter, my rock and my fortress.I knew I was loved. I know what is real and what is true, there is nothing else! All his word is true, it is only found in the doctrine of Jesus Christ, the only begotten son of God. For by and though him, we have been freed from the laws of sin and death.
I do not know if my testamoni is finished, as there is so much more to write. If my father presses me to write more, I will obey. God bless you for reading this, for it is only in him true blessings flow.

K

Kat50LovesJesus

Oh Juspekatzus!!! Thank you for this testimony of His Love!!! Wow...Thank you, Lord, for baptising us In Your Wonderful Spirit...Thank you, Lord...For The Truth That Sets Us Free...

L

Lyndies

Thank you for sharing this. I know so many people that have been abused or sexually abused and raped. Most of them have no hope, but your story gives me hope for them. So, thank you. You're very strong for sharing this.