Not worthy of Being Loved?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Abigail97

May 5, 2022
I know you say you are not worthy of being loved, you look at yourself, you look at your mistakes, you look at your past, you look at your present; 'I don't even love myself, why on earth should anyone love me?' You ask...

You've made mistakes, done things you shouldn't have done, and now, you are doing more things you shouldn't be doing, taking substances you shouldn't be taking, exposing yourself to things you shouldn't be exposing yourself to, getting into relationships you shouldn't be getting into, just because you feel the emptiness of life and then the question on your lips: 'what's the point? 'All you want is to feel numb to the pain, to everything, and the only reason you haven't taken your life yet is because you fear the thought of 'going to hell fire,' if you take your life.

Slowly your life is ebbing away, and even when you get the chance to know that there is a God that loves you so much, you scoff at the notion; no one could ever love me, 'I am not even worth a piece of rag' you say, how could anyone then love me?

But I am here to tell you beloved that you are worthy of love; You are not the sum of your mistakes, you are not your past, you are not your present, you are God's creation, created in His image to show forth His Glory, but this can only be possible if you would allow Him be all that He wants you to be by totally surrendering your life to Him and throwing yourself upon Him.... He sees, He knows, and wants to help you more than you can ever imagine...

Christ is calling you today dear one, He wants to give you a new beginning, He wants to give you a new life, why not come to Jesus today? He wants to carry your burdens and give you rest (Matthew 11:28) He wants to give you hope, He wants to give you a present, and a future worth looking forward to every single day of your life; He wants you to wake up every morning with the joy that 'you know Him,' that 'He found you,' and that 'now you are called by His name,' that now you are His own, His child, that YOU! are HIS BELOVED...

Come dear one, Come even now in repentance, Christ promises to receive you and give you a life worth living...

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
John 6:37 ...and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
I know you say you are not worthy of being loved, you look at yourself, you look at your mistakes, you look at your past, you look at your present; 'I don't even love myself, why on earth should anyone love me?' You ask...

You've made mistakes, done things you shouldn't have done, and now, you are doing more things you shouldn't be doing, taking substances you shouldn't be taking, exposing yourself to things you shouldn't be exposing yourself to, getting into relationships you shouldn't be getting into, just because you feel the emptiness of life and then the question on your lips: 'what's the point? 'All you want is to feel numb to the pain, to everything, and the only reason you haven't taken your life yet is because you fear the thought of 'going to hell fire,' if you take your life.

Slowly your life is ebbing away, and even when you get the chance to know that there is a God that loves you so much, you scoff at the notion; no one could ever love me, 'I am not even worth a piece of rag' you say, how could anyone then love me?

But I am here to tell you beloved that you are worthy of love; You are not the sum of your mistakes, you are not your past, you are not your present, you are God's creation, created in His image to show forth His Glory, but this can only be possible if you would allow Him be all that He wants you to be by totally surrendering your life to Him and throwing yourself upon Him.... He sees, He knows, and wants to help you more than you can ever imagine...

Christ is calling you today dear one, He wants to give you a new beginning, He wants to give you a new life, why not come to Jesus today? He wants to carry your burdens and give you rest (Matthew 11:28) He wants to give you hope, He wants to give you a present, and a future worth looking forward to every single day of your life; He wants you to wake up every morning with the joy that 'you know Him,' that 'He found you,' and that 'now you are called by His name,' that now you are His own, His child, that YOU! are HIS BELOVED...

Come dear one, Come even now in repentance, Christ promises to receive you and give you a life worth living...

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
John 6:37 ...and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
This is a wonderful word of exhortation and encouragement. May many be exercised by it.