NOTE TO SELF

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

NOTE TO SELF: BE STILL, SHUT UP AND REST!

Do you ever allow yourself to become overtired, overstressed, overinvolved, grumpy, blah, blah, blah?? Thank you, Lord, for setting me straight and helping me pull myself together. J

If you sent a note to yourself today re: something that bothers you about yourself, what would it be?

Last edited by a moderator:
A

allforfun

I'm sitting in dialysis right now and positive attracts positive. A positive happy attitude will get through this much much smoother :)

J

Jullianna

I totally agree. I pray these treatments make all the difference in the world for you, AFF :)

A

allforfun

Thank you :) I have humor and God, its all good.

K

Kooper

Note to self:

You are the light of the world.
Humble yourself.
Your thoughts are not His own.
Try not to lean on your own understanding.
Shaaadaap! Be slow to speak.
You are not your own.
You are a slave to Christ.
You were bought.
Remember the physical pain He endured. Would you go through that for one person?
Love them.
Breathe.
Give more.
Die daily.
Be of peace.

J

Jullianna

I'm posting Kooper's note on my desk

L

Lecrae

Note to sell:

The root of all evil starts with a tiny thought. Don't let these thoughts turn into actions.

K

kayem77

Note to self: STOP THINKING TOO MUCH!
PS. STOP THINKING TOO MUCH!

I become overstressed sometimes...

T

thimsrebma

Tuesday night NOTE TO SELF:
Take out trash tonight

Later Tuesday night NOTE TO SELF:
Get up 10mins early and take out trash

Thursday Morning NOTE TO SELF:
Put trash in car and dump at work

Thursday Evening NOTE TO SELF:
Examine smell in car.

A

allforfun

Tuesday night NOTE TO SELF:
Take out trash tonight

Later Tuesday night NOTE TO SELF:
Get up 10mins early and take out trash

Thursday Morning NOTE TO SELF:
Put trash in car and dump at work

Thursday Evening NOTE TO SELF:
Examine smell in car.
Friday morning NOTE TO SELF

Investigate buying air freshner

:D

Aug 2, 2009
NOTE TO SELF:

- Arguing with liberals is just like arguing with atheists.

Aug 2, 2009
Friday morning NOTE TO SELF

Investigate buying air freshner

:D
Get some baking soda, put some in a bowl and set it in your car overnight. Maybe do two or three. You'll be good to go in the morning :) Or you can just get those boxes of baking soda that are made for your fridge and put them in your car. An air freshener will only mask the odor. The baking soda absorbs it. ;)

A

allforfun

Get some baking soda, put some in a bowl and set it in your car overnight. Maybe do two or three. You'll be good to go in the morning :) Or you can just get those boxes of baking soda that are made for your fridge and put them in your car. An air freshener will only mask the odor. The baking soda absorbs it. ;)
Note to self, read how to become funnier in 20 days or less :)