Nothing is Impossible for God!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Aliciaforjesus

I am weak but He is strong!

What could I do without You O, Lord?
For You alone are my strength!

I am but dirt, which turns into dust and returns from which it came, back to the earth!
You have shown me my frame and made me like butter!

Who could compare to You?

All my heart clings to You, for I know all Your ways are good for me.
I don't mind being weak when I know You are there O Lord, for in my weakness You are my strength.

You O Lord, Fashioned me, and make me be what You intended me to be.
I thank You O Lord, for creating me,

Your rod and Your staff does comfort me, For I know it is You my Lord!

You have filled my heart with joys unspeakable and changed me in my inner most being.

You have made me fall deeply in love with all Your ways!

I can find no other thing I desire more than You My Love!

Nothing is Impossible for God, except He can not lie!

There is no valley too low, and there is no mountain to high for our God.

HE IS THERE!

There is no place you could go that He is not there.

He never leaves us nor forsakes us. He will not turn His back on us, although the devil will try to tell you, your not saved, don't let that snake the devil use the law against you, your sins are covered under the blood.

You have been freed from the law of sin and death, no longer do we call the Lord master, we call Him friend.

God knows our hearts and our struggles, He sent His son Jesus because He knows we all fall short.
We don't understand why we do what we do, but the Lord does.

Paul struggled with a thorn in his side, None of us are any different than Paul.

He said, I try to do right but some how, I can not do what I want to, I always do what I don't want to do.

Paul himself tells us the answer to this problem, He says the answer is Jesus.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life.

God is looking for those who are willing to stand in the truth, humbling ourselves before Him, and admitting our struggles with sin, not hiding them and acting like they don't exist.

Nothing is hidden from God.

Jesus is not going to turn His back on You, He died for those sins you struggle with, He knows we all fall short.
He is patient, He is so kind to us.

I tell you the truth, He loves us, He is willing to go the extra mile with you!

Don't let the devil use the law against you, He'll try to bring worldly sorrow to bind you up with your sins but I'm here to tell you, It's a lie.

You've been freed from that old law of sin and death.

Jesus did not come to condemn the world but to save and restore it.

No longer do we call Him master, we call Him friend.
No longer do we live for ourselves and our pleasure, we die and live for Him and His pleasure.

I've been set free from trying to save myself, I look to Jesus, the Author and the Finisher of my faith.

You can do nothing without Him, He is the one who can change a mans heart.
We can try and try to change ourselves but like Paul, we'll find the same answer, Jesus!

Jesus reveals Himself to us and as He does we change,

We become more like Him, the One who has no sin.

We can not take credit for that, it's Him!

What is impossible to man is not impossible to God,

So just put your faith where it belongs, not in a man, not a in church, but in the One who gives you your life, Jesus Christ.

He is the Author and Finisher of your faith, He will give you more and as He does you change.

It's simple, all you need is Him!

A

abedinego

Amen.
thanks so much for this prayer.

i.will go to sleep now with it in my hears.

godnait
love from norway

W

Walt

You write such beautiful post that glorify God.

Thank you.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Good words!
God bless, pickles

A

Aliciaforjesus

The truth is, what sets a man or a woman free.

We need to stop hiding behind fig leaves and realize God sees past the fig leaves.

That's why He sent His son, Jesus!

To restore right relationship with the Father, taking away the shame and the fig leaves.

He does this as He reveals Himself to us and changes us from the inside out.

This only happens when you stand before God without a fig leaf to cover your sin and shame.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Amen!
God bless, pickles

N

NoTearsShed

Thank you for the prayer & sharing this =)
Right now i can relate & I BELIEVE GOD put me here in this board to read that & remember hes with us & he forgives & heals =) He is our father , healer, Friend, & saviour =D

A

Aliciaforjesus

Thank you for the prayer & sharing this =)
Right now i can relate & I BELIEVE GOD put me here in this board to read that & remember hes with us & he forgives & heals =) He is our father , healer, Friend, & saviour =D
He is our all and all.
He is our Alpha and our Omega.
He is the Author and Finisher of our faith.
Nothing exists that He did not make.
He holds all things together.

He is the One Who keeps us.