Novel in progress- The Fight;

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Missachu

It is about the end times after the rapture, during the apocalypse when demons and Satan take over the Earth. So God sends bands of warrior-believers to save the last people on earth as a last resort to save them. Every other human has been eaten, slaughtered and sacrificed so the warriors go to save them and have to fight horrific demons in the process.

I haven't been able to write much because the ability to peer into the spirit of everything has slowly been taken away from me and replaced by knowledge and wisdom. I have also been afraid of being seen as blasphemous or not a true Christian or shunned by the Christian community for writing a book like this. Or worse, people believing the fiction part and not the fact. I am not as learned of a Christian as others are. I do not study my Bible every night like I used to or pray as religiously as I did. I hold onto my faith for dear life because I have been shunned and rejected to unbearable levels for being wholly righteous. I'm fighting everyday to get married so I can finally be walking completely in line with the ways Jesus said we should. Because until then, I am a hypocrite. A disgrace to God's Book of Names.

I need help with this book, by Christians who are in the same level of spiritual maturity as I am, or perhaps more...I need scripture to back me up which means people who can and will quote it with absolute relevance, not use it for convenience. I need people who KNOW what they are talking about, can explain it and understand it. I need ability and willingness. I need patience and understanding. I need Fruit-filled Christians. I need prayers. But first, I need to know if what I am doing is right. I believe Christ is telling me that it is right, but when I start to write...I get blocked...I need help.

If you'd like to read the first part, all of it will be posted in my blogs up to a certain point.

M

MidniteWelder

Be cautious who you allow to lead you in your current situation.

Within your statement of admission of proclaiming that you're being a hypocrite yet asking for guidance of others on the same spiritual level as yourself ...remember
If the blind lead the blind, both will fall into the pit.

I say this out of love.
Ask the Lord for your guidance, if you're being blocked, there is a reason.
try not to look for quick answers
Wait on the Lord :)

God Bless