No brother Christ is also The True Vine , how are you doing as one of His branches ?, scripture is profitable for all and mocking only serves to promote discord among the brethren and you know God hates that Proverbs 6 should help you , some of the brethren on this sight have lost touch with what God says , I recommend you reread the chapter and get back to doing God`s will and none your own... Again I love all who spend their time and persecute and prosecute my efforts for the Lord, because that means I am on the same path as Our Lord following Him and Not the world Matthew 13:14-18 It shall be in the End as it was in the beginning , Christ teaches This Matthew 12:33 -37 and He teaches this Matthew Chapter 5 and Christ teaches this to the church of His day , the Pharisees and those sons of Cain the scribes Mark Chap 7 :1-16 and it is for Christians on this site or anywhere in God`s world to understand Matthew chap 10