Now, moving on to Spiritual things...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

Now, moving on to Spiritual things, the carnal mind cannot understand Spiritual things.

Jesus Christ came into a carnally minded world. He came preaching of spiritual things that carnal minds cannot understand unless the spirit of a man could hear and receive it.

Now, the flesh is contrary to the Spirit of God, and cannot accept them. This is the war between the will of God and the will of men. A carnal man is limited to emotions and seeing and hearing, but a man who is spiritually minded can see as the eyes of the Spirit see.

Jesus also demonstrated this war, of flesh v.s the Spirit. He demonstrated it. The spiritual man overcomes all things of the flesh in mind and deed. The spiritual man is NOT carnally minded. He sees Jesus Christ, but the world cannot.

Jesus Christ opened my eyes, and he showed me who he was. He also showed me who John the Baptist was. And I was surprised. Then I understood eventually when he said, 'k'now no man after the flesh.'' I no longer knew Jesus after the flesh either!!''

Now I could see with the eyes of the Spirit. Though I am still partially blind, because I am not yet int he knowledge of all truth. But I know where that knowledge can be found.

Now, the Lord began to explain to me Spiritual things, whereas I could not see nor hear these things. These were the secrets that were hidden since the foundations of the earth. But to whom?

They were hidden from the minds and hearts of carnal men who had not become spiritual men. But many spiritual man sought these things, but could not see nor hear them. Many saw his kingdom coming. Many saw the king of glory. Many saw his righteousness. Prophets spoke of it. The law hinted towards it. BUT WE!! WE BEHELD HIS GLORY, THE GLORY AS OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD!!

And all will see him coming in this same glory!! EVERY EYE WILL SEE HIM COME!!

Now, we can move on to spiritual things, and this authority that we presumed we had in the flesh becomes NOTHING. It is nothing!! And the Holy Spirit teaches everything ANEW! Now, hear the words of Jesus:

Mat 16:13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
Mat 16:14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
Mat 16:15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
Mat 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Mat 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Mat 16:20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.
Mat 16:21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

May Jesus bless you.