Now my uncle and my brother in-law

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SolR90

You guys helped me pray for my husband, now he got a job :) Now my uncle donnie, and my brother-in-law Jj need your prayers. They are both great men and have kids. I strongly believe no-oe can be very succesful in finding a job without the help of Chirst and prayer. Every time i need something i first think of this chat room and how your simple prayers have helped already so much. I know, even if i get irritating, lol, i will keep asking you all to join me in prayer. Thanks for taking the time out for me and my family/friends. I know God hears us all, and i pray for each of you every night and every morning. :D

S

sinnomorePTL

Dear Sister, you could never be a bother, your Brothers and Sisters are always here for you, as is your God.

I pray that our Lord and Savior will send both your Uncle and your Cousin both good jobs very soon, and provide richly for you and your family, in Jesus name, Amen.

May you have a wonderful week in Jesus.

Love in our Lord and Savior.

brother Gary :)

You guys helped me pray for my husband, now he got a job :) Now my uncle donnie, and my brother-in-law Jj need your prayers. They are both great men and have kids. I strongly believe no-oe can be very succesful in finding a job without the help of Chirst and prayer. Every time i need something i first think of this chat room and how your simple prayers have helped already so much. I know, even if i get irritating, lol, i will keep asking you all to join me in prayer. Thanks for taking the time out for me and my family/friends. I know God hears us all, and i pray for each of you every night and every morning. :D

P

Psalm2713

I would also like to pray for your uncle and your Brother for a hand of blessing on them as they look for jobs...... we are always here for you sis.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Both are in prayers in Jesus for jobs.

Hugs and God bless.
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Hallelujah, its great to hear that your husband got the Job. I will be praying and thanks for bring the prayer requests, God bless