NSA shooting: One dead and at least two injured

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

Viligant_Warrior

" ... and the incident is not believed to be linked to terrorism."

How is it these Obama administration Whizzos always seem to know that something is not linked to terrorism?? Those are the first words out of their mouths, yet when an entire combat infantry
platoon , squad mates of Beau Bergdah, say "He deserted," it takes them six freakin' months to decide to charge the traitor/coward??

This administration stinks from here to Poughkeepsie and back.

F

FridaysChild

Just this morning, I was listening to a Lt.Colonel on the radio saying that they had to allow all the facts to surface before charging Bergdahl. Meanwhile, the Obama administration had rushed to honor Bergdahl and release 5 more Guantanamo Bay prisoners. IMHO, he was a pawn in the White House agenda to clean out Guantanamo.

I have little doubt there's some stink going on as the Army butts heads with the WH. :rolleyes:

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
The NSA Agents on the scene were the ones to say they didn't believe it was linked to terrorism. What I find interesting is the two guys were dressed as women..........how weird is that?

Let all the story unfold, then we will learn the truth............no rushing to judgment :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
The NSA Agents on the scene were the ones to say they didn't believe it was linked to terrorism. What I find interesting is the two guys were dressed as women..........how weird is that?

Let all the story unfold, then we will learn the truth............no rushing to judgment :)

well the NSA ain't gonna admit the truth that it COULD have been a terror attack..

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Why not? No reason for them to lie about it. The truth will come out. Someone in the Media will do background checks on the two guys, and if there is anything there, they will report it.............no reason for the NSA to engage in a cover up here.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
All I can think of is Thelma and Louise.

Mar 22, 2013
Indiana
well the NSA ain't gonna admit the truth that it COULD have been a terror attack..
the current admin (ie obama and his goons) don't believe in terrorism. so thus the NSA thing isn't terrorism, ain't seen any media from the TV goons, but im sure MSNBC or the other loony left networks is saying it's right wing christian male extremists.

J

jahsoul

the current admin (ie obama and his goons) don't believe in terrorism. so thus the NSA thing isn't terrorism,
You know, I never quite understood the comment that Obama doesn't care about drones, especially after taking Bush's drone program and expanded it. *shrugs*

J

jahsoul

You know, I never quite understood the comment that Obama doesn't care about drones, especially after taking Bush's drone program and expanded it. *shrugs*
I meant terrorist...LMBO

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
So far, from what I have seen, there has been much more of a rush to judgment here than on any of the News Stations.

V

Viligant_Warrior

I think ya got that wrong, p_rehbein. Just about all these posts criticize the "rush to non-judgment" by NSA and, by extension, this administration for wearing blinders to terrorism.

The truth is, NSA gate security had not clue what they had, it being a bizarre scene of what we now, this morning, know to have been two apparently drunk and/or high cross-dressers speeding through the barricade, not heeding orders to halt and ultimately being fire on.

Yet within minutes of the crash, shooting, and death of one of the drunks, NSA says " ... the incident is not believed to be terrorism." They had not one clue at that point, but they were quick to discount it. It is just more b/s from corrupt
apologists for radical/terrorist Islamists, a deaf-dumb-and-blind administration.

Last edited: