Numbers and meanings

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 4, 2018
Has anyone heard of people seeing or have been seeing themselves the number 444 repeatedly?

G00WZ

May 16, 2014
yes i have

7seasrekeyed

well snoot.....I went and looked up the extra special meaning of 444 because of course there has to be one or this op would not exist

so:

Did you just see 4:44? Trust that you were guided here to find out about the 444 meaning.
Repetitively seeing 444 is a blessing. Seeing 3-digit number patterns like 444 is a sign that you’re receiving divine messages from higher realms. These angel messages are very important to you at this time of your life and they serve as clues or guideposts to help you along your journey. Because you're always being guided, have faith that you have total divine support.
Above all, when you see number 444 repeatedly, the Universe wants you to know that whatever you're going through, you're going to be okay. Just remember that your guardian angel was assigned to protect you in all ways – so hold on and persevere, follow your inner compass that points toward the light, and you'll get through this safely. That's a promise.
Because there are multiple reasons why you are seeing 444, it's essential to carefully listen to the soft whispers of your heart and sense what 444 means to you. Follow your intuition for the next right steps. To help you along, here are the 5 common spiritual meanings and reasons of why you are seeing angel number 444 everywhere.
you can find it simply by googling

I don't want to link to what is nothing more than an occult site. this nonsense is NOT in scripture

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Yes I have heard of people seeing numbers like this I even did for a time but the problem is people become to focused on it and begin to see it in everything. if you look for it you will find it even if you are seeing something that isn't really there. I used to see the number 9 11 a lot and sometimes i still do i don't look for it and honestly i don't even care anymore about it however I do know that numbers have significant meaning in the bible. Not to be confused with numerology which is the enemies perversion of the biblical study of numbers. Honestly though until you are more seasoned believer I recommend ignoring numbers and just seek after God because believe me this kind of thing can actually distract you and poison your growth in faith because it's easy for it to consume your thoughts instead of God himself. When I was about two years into faith I went through this and became obsessed I saw numbers everywhere and in everything but my focus was not truly on God