NYC Cops Killed in Cold Blood

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

biscuit

The majority of police are here to protect and serve our interests. Isolating a few incidents where the police have been known to abuse their power is unfair and a disservice to the majority of police officers that do their job and walk the beat.

When the police do the right thing it's as if no one remembers, but when they do the wrong thing, no one can forget. Before we portray the entire police force as a malevolent entity, I think it's important to distinguish that what we see on the boobtube vs what happens in the real world are two entirely different things. I have profound respect for the police officers that do their job and serve their communities with dignity and respect. The gangs/mobs of people gathering in the street can shout all the atrocities they want about the police, but I know who keeps my streets safe at night, and I assure you it's not the champions of justice waving signs and picketing city hall.
I like police officers and they have always treated me with respect. I believe 75% of police officers are great!! The problems are those 25% that commit overwhelming the majority of the brutalities and the police union that protect them at all costs. They will just recycle the trash and allow them to commit more brutalities elsewhere. The teachers' unions are just as bad.

Until the status quo finds a way to deal with these troublemakers, I believe we are heading toward a full pledge war with the police depts. across the country. We also have to blame the lawmakers caving in to the demands of police unions for absolute power. It is not just minorities who are erupting over the brutalities, but whites also who have been targeted. Brutalities by PD against whites also have gone up dramatically over the decades . To a degree, faster than minorities. Know whites who "hate" the police just as much if not more than minorities.

We are watching a preview of the Tribulation Period.