Obama a muslim?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

Osiyo

Wow, who really cares a rats, you do know what! Mercy be, and be blessed everyone, and why not?

For is it not written: Romans Chapter 13:

Submission to Governing Authorities

13 [SUP]1[/SUP]Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. [SUP]2 [/SUP]Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. [SUP]3 [/SUP]For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. [SUP]4 [/SUP]For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. [SUP]5 [/SUP]Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.
[SUP]6 [/SUP]This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. [SUP]7 [/SUP]Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

Love Fulfills the Law

[SUP]8 [/SUP]Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law. [SUP]9 [/SUP]The commandments, “You shall not commit adultery,” “You shall not murder,” “You shall not steal,” “You shall not covet,” and whatever other command there may be, are summed up in this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” [SUP]10 [/SUP]Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
The Day Is Near

[SUP]11 [/SUP]And do this, understanding the present time: The hour has already come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. [SUP]12 [/SUP]The night is nearly over; the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light. [SUP]13 [/SUP]Let us behave decently, as in the daytime, not in carousing and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and debauchery, not in dissension and jealousy. [SUP]14 [/SUP]Rather, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not think about how to gratify the desires of the flesh.

Any questions? Pray tell, one does understand as we are not to judge? Of course none of us have judged? I am the chief of all you in sin, but still my name is in His Book and I am sealed with the living Spirit of God, wow, what a blessing, so be blessed everybody.

A

AgeofKnowledge

Jesus hated what the Pharisees were doing enough to call them children of the devil and condemn them. Jesus hated what the money changers were doing in the temple enough to drive them out with a whip. Jesus hated sin and what it does to people.

Jesus hates because He is God and it is a characteristic of God that He hates that which is evil and eventually those who are evil. Just consider the following verses as evidence.

• Psalm 5:4-5 - For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee. The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

• Psalm 11:5 - The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

• Proverbs 6:16 - These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him...

Jesus is divine and will have all the attributes of deity. One of those attributes is to hate that which is evil. Righteousness requires that we hate certain things. Let me give an easy illustration. Would it be wrong to hate the sexual abuse of a young child? Of course not. Then why do we think that righteousness means only love and no hate. The Bible is full of instruction on this subject. Here are a few examples:

• Psalm 26:5 - I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked.

• Psalm 97:10 - Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.

• Psalm 101:3 - I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me.

• Psalm 119:104 - Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.

Etc...

To be righteous, a saint should hate certain things. Jesus was absolutely righteous. Therefore, He hated these things. Jesus even taught His disciples to hate certain things. Consider these verses:

• Luke 16:13 - No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

• John 12:25 - He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.
If Jesus told His own disciples to hate certain things, then surely He practiced what He preached.

The Bible teaches both by direct statements and clear examples of His actions that Jesus hated certain things.

So your statement that my line of thinking was destructive and not worth any thought was a blatant false assertion as is your second assertion that hate is the root of all evil. Your false assertions reveal that you are an ignorant person in need of a proper theological education. Perhaps if you studied your Bible rather than falsely asserting that everyone who does is destructive, you would get better results. Wishing the best toward that endeavor. Be blessed.

This line of thinking is destructive and not worth any thought. Hate is the root of all evil.

A

AgeofKnowledge

People who care, obviously, are the ones that "cares a rats" as you put it. Just because you don't care about important things occurring in the world around you doesn't mean that everyone else doesn't. Some do.

And how do you relate Romans Chapter 13 to the Third Reich and the Holocaust? Or how about the sweeping democide of state atheism in the 20th century? How about Islamic sharia in Islam's expansionary period in which they conquered and murdered 70 million Hindus? How about human slavery when the Muslims hacked off the genitals of 80% of the males from a slave population of about 28 million people?

At what point are you willing to admit that God's de jure normative morality transcends a government's de facto authority and that pulling this chapter out of context with the rest of the Bible to falsely assert that the character and beliefs of one's leaders don't matter and that a government can do whatever it wants to up to and including genocide because God said so is patently false!

Can you comprehend that true love means being involved and that means responsibility with respect to how you vote?

Are you willing to consider that Christ's soon return is not an excuse to be negligent?

Grow up.

Wow, who really cares a rats, you do know what! Mercy be, and be blessed everyone, and why not?

For is it not written: Romans Chapter 13:

Submission to Governing Authorities

13 [SUP]1[/SUP]Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. [SUP]2 [/SUP]Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. [SUP]3 [/SUP]For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. [SUP]4 [/SUP]For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. [SUP]5 [/SUP]Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.
[SUP]6 [/SUP]This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. [SUP]7 [/SUP]Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

Love Fulfills the Law

[SUP]8 [/SUP]Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law. [SUP]9 [/SUP]The commandments, “You shall not commit adultery,” “You shall not murder,” “You shall not steal,” “You shall not covet,” and whatever other command there may be, are summed up in this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” [SUP]10 [/SUP]Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
The Day Is Near

[SUP]11 [/SUP]And do this, understanding the present time: The hour has already come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. [SUP]12 [/SUP]The night is nearly over; the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light. [SUP]13 [/SUP]Let us behave decently, as in the daytime, not in carousing and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and debauchery, not in dissension and jealousy. [SUP]14 [/SUP]Rather, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not think about how to gratify the desires of the flesh.

Any questions? Pray tell, one does understand as we are not to judge? Of course none of us have judged? I am the chief of all you in sin, but still my name is in His Book and I am sealed with the living Spirit of God, wow, what a blessing, so be blessed everybody.