Obama a transgressor of the Constitution of the United States of American Citizens

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AgapeSpiritEyes

Obama has broken his constitutional duties and vow when he took the office of the president of the United States. Here are six of 13 noted offenses:
The oath of office of the President of the United States is simple and concise. It reads:
"I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."
Instead of living up to that oath, President Obama has actively subverted, ignore, and completely destroy large parts of the Constitution. I believe the President of the United States is well aware of what he is doing, and it is completely intentional. Listed below are impeachable offenses and the list continues to grow.
1. President Obama has appointed numerous people to cabinet level positions without the advice and consent of the U.S. Senate, as is required by the Constitution. These individuals are given extraordinary power and independent funding, and are not under the scrutiny of Congress. The fact that Obama calls them Czars does not make them legal.
2. The push by Pres. Obama to pass health care legislation in the Congress of the United States that he was fully aware was unconstitutional. He has continued to use his powers and executive branch of government to implement this legislation despite the fact that a federal judge has declared the entire law unconstitutional, and ordered that it not be implemented.
3. Despite the fact that the United States Senate refused to pass the Cap and Trade bill, the President has ordered the Environmental Protection Agency to use regulations to implement key portions of the bill, including those regulating so-called greenhouse gases. Obama himself has acknowledged that this will force energy prices in this country to skyrocket. He is taking these actions in direct defiance of the will of the people of the United States, the will of Congress, and the Constitution.
4. Through the Department of the Interior Obama has placed a moratorium on offshore oil drilling or exploration off both the Atlantic and Pacific coasts of the United States and in parts of the Gulf of Mexico. He has also prohibited new drilling exploration in any states in the United States. These actions by the Department of Interior have continued in direct defiance of several court orders issued by a federal judge in New Orleans, Louisiana that declared that the department had no authority to issue such a moratorium. In fact the Secretary of the Department of the Interior has been held in contempt by the same judge.
5. Instead of allowing American companies to drill for oil domestically, Obama has betrayed the American people and authorized loans of billions of dollars to countries like Brazil and Mexico so that they can drill for oil, and then sell that oil to the United States. This will dramatically increase our dependence on foreign nations such as Venezuela, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, and even Libya that do not serve the interest of America or the American people.
6. President Obama has abdicated his responsibility to enforce the laws of the United States against illegal immigration. He has virtually declared our southern border an open border by declaring certain areas of federal land in states like Arizona as off-limits to federal, state, and local authorities. This is despite the fact that these areas are being used to bring in thousands of illegal immigrants, massive amounts of drugs, and also being used by foreign terrorists to infiltrate the United States. He has also ordered the border patrol not to arrest most illegal immigrants entering the country, and has stopped deportation proceedings against thousands of people in this country illegally. He is bypassing the Congress of the United States which has sole authority over immigration matters.
Article II, Section 4 of the Constitution provides as follows:
“The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."
Among those high crimes and misdemeanors is the intentional violation of the oath of office administered to the President and all other federal officials. In fact, federal law at 5 U.S.C. 7311 specifically provides that violation of the oath of office includes advocating the overthrowing of our constitutional form of government. This is specifically declared a criminal offense in 18 U.S.C. 1918 and is punishable by both a fine and imprisonment.
In the 6 areas mentioned in the paragraphs above substantial evidence sways us to believe that Obama, Eric Holder, and numerous other members of his administration have gone beyond just advocating the overthrow of our constitutional form of government. They are actually engaged in making it happen, and as a result should be impeached and convicted.
Obama refuses to provide the full length form and other forms of legal documents of legal citizenship of the United States of America.
His actions and words on foreign policy are chaotic having no definitive explanations plans, goals, agendas or identifying of our allies or enemies.
President B. Obama is a law breaker of the constitution a manipulator, false accuser speaking false criminal implications of his opponents.
He is an abuser of the resources of the property we give him to execute the office we did not elect him to use it for his campaign to be reelected. Claims he is working exhaustively. Check the White house press website on his schedule. He has one meeting all day listed for many days!? Playing an equivalent of 32 days of golf in less than four years of work? Not including his vacations.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
All these 'facts' and 'accusations' and yet the only ones spouting them are tea party nutjobs, leading me to believe these claims are exacerbated at best or false at worst. Its hard to believe a republican led congress would let such as 'obvious' way to remove obama from office, unless they knew it wasn't as cut and dry.

Sep 7, 2012
Well apparently the supreme court does not agree with your assessment of the ACA Agapespiriteyes. Gee If I remember right the supreme court is specifically hired to decide such things and you've placed yourself above them? AND If I remember there is a majority recommended by republican presidents. So "spiriteyes" there are two choices.

1) you are in fact far superior to everyone of the constitutional scholars making you the world class expert or
2) you really have no idea what you are talking about and need to just keep quiet so everyone in the world cant figure that out, based upon your ridiculous opinions.

I believe the second option is most likely correct.

A

AgapeSpiritEyes

Well apparently the supreme court does not agree with your assessment of the ACA Agapespiriteyes. Gee If I remember right the supreme court is specifically hired to decide such things and you've placed yourself above them? AND If I remember there is a majority recommended by republican presidents. So "spiriteyes" there are two choices.

1) you are in fact far superior to everyone of the constitutional scholars making you the world class expert or
2) you really have no idea what you are talking about and need to just keep quiet so everyone in the world cant figure that out, based upon your ridiculous opinions.

I believe the second option is most likely correct.

Who set you to be my judge to deny me of my constitutional rights to free speech( i need what to obey you and cower down to allow you to deny my constitutional right to freedom of speech, silly and ridiculous) No one! You also mixed your comments mixing an opinion with a declarative statement. You are not spiritually fruitful in your attitude. For this right I have to free speech you took the opportunity to spew profligacies belittlement implicating evil and ridicule. A fellow Christian would you do the same to anyone in heaven? Who are you to just give me two choices, nobody with authority or power or influence? Are you some tyrant? Does it give you great pleasures of the flesh to respond as you have, to be as demeaning personally to me? Why can’t you just respond directly to the subject (rhetorical)? You do not know me but you took your liberty to attack me and not respond with any substance on the subject.
The Supreme Court also changed the definition of Obama care from fee to tax of which the bill is not, Constitutional this is also a breach, a transgression of constitutional powers, and the constitution. Men and women are not declared just because of their title not in the governments of man (even the judges of the Supreme Court). Produce a mien of fruits of the Holy Spirit instead of an insidious attitude. With intellegence respond to each point on the subject.

Sep 7, 2012
Normally intelligent speech I have no problem with, but when a person publicly demonstrates ignorance I find it difficult to stop myself. Talk about putting oneself above all others????

So you are still making additional embarrassing comments about things that evade your understanding. It is the constitution which puts the supreme court as the FINAL arbiter of what is constitutional. This issue does not require your vote, it is not some mystical statement that cannot be discerned by ordinary people this is not even a spiritual matter it is purely and entirely a constitutional matter one in which you have failed publicly to understand (again).

Your statement about the constitutionality of the ACA is irrelevant. Yeah I guess you still have the right to say it, not like it counts for anything. Frankly at this point there could be a vote of American citizens and that would be irrelevant at this time too. But whether it is constitutional or not a new president and congress could vote it out but that would require both a republican president and both houses of congress agreeing. I would suggest that it not likely under the circumstances Even IF it is voted out that does not mean it was or is unconstitutional so please stop using that as a reason to eliminate it.

Given the great benefit the ACA has and will do for America I find your desire to eliminate it makes for some interesting dialog. Is there is no single idea within it that you would agree with? Since it comes to us entirely from Romney's Massachusetts health care plan and he likes many parts of it, (except that it does not have his name on it maybe). So your hate for the ACA seems to be a hatred for Romney's Massachusetts plan too. Have you said one word about that being unconstitutional? I didn't think you did, so lets just get off this silly idea about its constitutionality and get down to some way to help out our country with the high cost of health care. Tell us some other way that will help out that doesn't keep 90% of the ACA provisions. If and when you do that, then we can discuss the other items from above which you claim are unconstitutional. There are some real good reasons not to like Obama but this is not one of them.