Obama Care, RFID, New World Order

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
GrandOptimist, there are as many answers to that as people. However, many people object to the Federal Government requiring citizens to purchase health insurance. Also, many people were upset when Congress exempted themselves from the healthcare bill's requirements.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
Can one of you nice Americans explain to me whats so bad about ObamaCare?
It will impose at least 20 more new taxes for Americans. It requires everyone to have health insurance, which includes small business to provide insurance coverage which could likely cause a business to go under due to the price. It limits treatment options for doctors and patients to control costs. Insurance premiums will increase drastically, and you will be fined if you do not have insurance.
Overall the government is controlling your health. Many doctors have actually left the profession due to this, and the government and even closed doctor owned hospitals.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
For all you people who think the microchip thing is evil. I wonder..do you have a cell phone? Do you not realise that the sim card in your cell phone can be tracked by GPS anywhere in the world? So destroy you cell phones immediately!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

M

MiSSY0217

So what does the RFID that is in the OP there for?????

So far not a single person has said anything about that. Does anyone even know what it is? and how much do you know?
i know a lot it seems but im wondering if i can really openly speak about it in depth

J

jimmydiggs

For all you people who think the microchip thing is evil. I wonder..do you have a cell phone? Do you not realise that the sim card in your cell phone can be tracked by GPS anywhere in the world? So destroy you cell phones immediately!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
I hope you can see the difference between something you can toss of a bridge, and something you have to get a knife to dig out from under your skin.

Sort of like the difference between a dog collar to shock your dog when he does things you don't like, as opposed to implanting a microchip to try and control his brain functions.

A

AgapeSpiritEyes

Can one of you nice Americans explain to me whats so bad about ObamaCare?
1. Millions Will Lose Their Current Insurance. Period. End of Story: President Obama wants Americans to believe they can keep their insurance if they like, but research from the government, private research firms, and think tanks show this is not the case. Proposed economic incentives, plus a government-run health plan like the one proposed in the House bill, would cause 88.1 million people to see their current employer-sponsored health plan disappear.
2. Your Health Care Coverage Will Probably Change Anyway: Even if you kept your private insurance, eventually most remaining plans—whether employer plans or individual plans—would have to conform to new federal benefit standards. Moreover, the necessary plan “upgrades” will undoubtedly cost you more in premiums.
3. The Umpire Is Also the First Baseman: The main argument for a “public option” is that it would increase competition. However, if the federal government creates a health care plan that it controls and also sets the rules for the private plans, there is little doubt that Washington would put its private sector "competitors" out of business sooner or later.
4. The Fed Picks Your Treatment: President Obama said: “They’re going to have to give up paying for things that don’t make them healthier. … if there is a blue pill and a red pill, and the blue pill is half the price of the red pill and works just as well, why not pay half for the thing that’s going to make you well.” Does that sound like a government that will stay out of your health care decisions.
5. Individual Mandate Means Less Liberty and More Taxes: Although he once opposed the idea, President Obama is now open to the imposition of an individual mandate that would require all Americans to have federally approved health insurance. this unprecedented federal directive not only takes away your individual freedom but will cost you as well. Lawmakers are considering a penalty or tax for those who don’t buy government-approved health plans.
6. Higher Taxes Than Europe Hurt Small Businesses: A proposed surtax on the wealthy will actually hit hundreds of thousands of small business owners who are dealing with a recession. If it is enacted, America’s top earners and job creators will carry a larger overall tax burden than France, Italy, Germany, Japan, etc., with a total average tax rate greater than 52%. Is that the right recipe for jobs and wage growth? No!
7. Who Makes Medical Decisions? What is the right medical treatment and should bureaucrats determine what Americans can or cannot have? While the House and Senate language is vague, amendments offered in House and Senate committees to block government rationing of care were routinely defeated. Cost or a federal health board could be the deciding factors. President Obama himself admitted this when he said, “Maybe you’re better off not having the surgery, but taking the painkiller,” when asked about an elderly woman who needed a pacemaker.
8. Taxpayer-Funded Abortions? Nineteen Democrats recently asked the President to not sign any bill that doesn’t explicitly exclude “abortion from the scope of any government-defined or subsidized health insurance plan” or any bill that allows a federal health board to “recommend abortion services be included under covered benefits or as part of a benefits package.” currently these exclusions do not exist
9. It’s Not Paid For: The CB says the current House plan would increase the deficit by 239 billion over 10 years. And that number will likely continue to rise over the long term. Similar entitlement bills in the past, including Medicare, have scored much lower than their actual eventual cost.
10. Rushing It, Not Reading It: We have been down this road before—with the failed stimulus package. Back then, we also heard that we were in a crisis and that we needed to pass a 1,000-plus-page bill in a few hours—without reading it—or we would have 8% unemployment. Well, we know what happened. Now, one Congressman has even said it is pointless to read on of the reform bills without two days and two lawyers to make sense of it. Deception is the only reason to rush through a bill nobody truly understands

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
From what I know it was an amendment in a previous version of the health care bill. A version that didnt actually pass. It was not in the version that did patch yet many people ignore that fact and use the RFID as a scare tactic. Here is some more info: snopes.com: Health Care Reform Legislation Requires Microchip Implantation?
yes that bill,,,with "implantable devices",,,,,did not pass,,,(most dont know that fact),,,,,,it was a completely different bill that was signed into law,,,,,,

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
yes that bill,,,with "implantable devices",,,,,did not pass,,,(most dont know that fact),,,,,,it was a completely different bill that was signed into law,,,,,,
Thanks for rewording my post?

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
a piece of foil,,,under a band-aid,,,will render the Vera chip useless,,,foil in your wallet,,,and nearby readers cannot detect r.f.i.d.,,,,foil wrapped around your passport rendered it undetectable,,,,,,,,yet on the other hand you have a number memorized in your forehead that you only have wisdom of(let he that hath wisdom calculate the number),,,and then you slide the debit card and enter the "number of your name",,(pin number),,,,"with your right hand",,,,its how you get paid,,,its how you rent movies,,,its how you pay the elect. bill,,,,its how you pay for the water,,,,its how you buy gas,,,its how you buy food,,,,,,its how you get food with the food stamp card,,,its how you receive your tax refund,,you give them your account no.,,,you enter the number in your fore-head,,,they transfer it to your account,,,,,and bing bang,,boom you can buy sell and eat,,,,you entered the secret number of your name the beast entered the secret number of his,,,,,each month the beast lets some of you use his name, that is if you dont make enough money he gives you x amount of dollars in stamps to buy food,,,,,or if you get s.s.i.,,,,he enters his name and then you can spend it,,,the same if your on s.s.,,,,,there is only three ways you can receive the mark of the beast,,,its in your fore-head,,,,your right hand,,,,or you have his name(signature/voucher that you can buy sell and eat,,,and he will pick up the tab),,,,,,her is the hardest part to understand,,,,,(revelations 7;3),,,,look at this verse very close when looking at the mark of the beast,,,,you see the lord himself set forth this truth he said that the for winds cannot be loosed till "the servants of god are sealed in their foreheads",,,,,,,there are only two marks,,,the mark of god,,,and the mark of the beast,,,,,,now some men say,,,,,"this is the plagues of god being poured out",,,,on who?,,,they with the mark of the beast,,,they are not poured out on them with the mark of god,see rev.7;3,,,,,but some say h.i.v. it is a plague of god,,,,,or the world trade centers they were where the whole earth traded all their incense and goods and cattle,,and gold,,and the whole earth watched it fall in one hour,,,and the ships stood afar off and saw the pillars of smoke ascend up,,,and they say it is a plague of god,,,,,and the tsunami's,,they are a plague,,and your rivers and oceans are as poison,,they are polluted and filled with the nuclear waste from the japan nuclear waste and men say it is a plague,,,and the earth quakes,,they are a plague,,,and the drought it is a plague,,,and the fires,,,,and the echonimy over the whole earth is failing i is a plague,,,,but none of the plagues can come till the people of god are sealed,,,,,and they are only poured out on those who,,,,,,,,,,,"already have the mark of the beast",,,see rev.7;3,,,,that is if the r.f.i.d. is the mark of the beast,,,then these are not plagues of god,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,see rev.7;3,,,,,,,,but if these are the plagues of god poured out on those who have the mark of the beast then you should look close at how you already buy sell and eat,,,,,,,,,the number in your fore-head,,,,,the one you enter with your right hand,,,,the one he will let you use his good name as payment to use if you choose,,,,,,,,,,,the r.f.i.d. is a trick,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and you really have a pin number of your name in your fore-head,,,,,,,,,,,rev.7;3

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
,,,,,,,here is the answer to the question,,,,you say that you believe,,,you take a leap of faith on the issue,,,,,,but in your heart,,,you question it,,,you say to yourself "it must be so,they all say it is",,,,,,but in the back of your mind you contemplate it,,,,you say "but it dont make sense what they say,,maybe i should just believe,,real hard,,maybe i dont understand",,,,,,,look at what is happening my friend not what is told you in the movies,,,,,,,what your doing is what the real god warned you about,,,,,,,,,you really have a pin number in your fore-head,,,,,,,you dont really have an r.f.i.d.,,,,,,,,,,

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
lol pin numbers are not the mark of the beast, this is the biggest bnunch of junk ive read. Just because you are detached from reality, dont spread your sickness. Also what punctuation style is that? you use periods and spaces in the rest of your post so why the eye bleeding commas?

Sep 7, 2012
RFID is also used in automated toll roads EZ passes. It is convenient, instead of having to stop and throw coins every time.

F

follower_of_Yahushua

Any ideas (and truths as to what is going to happen and how to prepare for it? being low income its hard for us to store food and things but it seems more and more things are happening leading to the world order. how about some do's and dont's, spiritually preparing, helping others, etc

A stockpile of food wont help us, gold wont help us, good healthcare wont help us, the only thing that will help us is total faith in Jesus Christ to deliver us from the coming destruction. Do you believe what the bible says when it tells us to take no thought for what we will eat or with what we will be clothed with, that the LORD will provide all our needs? Focus on Christ and not the world, put God above all and the LORD will deliver His people. May we bring God gloy whether in life or in death, praise the LORD!

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
well i do apologize if my punctuation seems offensive,it is not my desire to offend any of you,,,and as for what is the mark men have said many thing's of it and then there it seems to be a "follow the leader effect" that is and let me explain that is if we follow the leader the leader we follow should be god and so then only the scripture of god. so the "mark of the beast",,is first mentioned in the scripture in (rev.13;16-18) and as god said (some may argue this is Christ speaking but Christ himself stated he only spoke the things he herd of the father),,,so then who does the lord say will cause you to receive the mark?,,so go to (rev. 13;11 two horned beast) then read down to (rev.13;16),,"he causeth,,that is the two horned beast is the one that causes",,then turn to (rev.19;20),,and the one that the one(false prophet),,who work's miracles,,is the one god says is the one that causes them to receive the mark,now go back to (rev.13;14) notice the word miracles again and again who god said caused men to receive this mark. so then according to scripture(god himself),,,the one that causes man to receive the mark is "the two horned beast/false prophet",,,,not a "government that passes some law",but instead (and proven from scripture),,a false prophet(religious leader/leaders),,,,,who deceive(see rev.19;20)and cause man to receive the mark of the beast.
now that this is established as to who causes us to receive the mark you can rule out "the health care act" which is from a government not a religious leader,,,the one world government?no again,its a government not a false prophet,,revived Rome,no again government again instead of who the father said,,,"a false prophet",,,,,here are all of the scriptures where the mark is spoken of,,,,(rev.13;17),,,,(rev.14;9),,,,(rev.15;2),,,,(rev.16;2),,,(rev.19;20),,,and (rev.20;4),,,,,notice in every scripture (god himself states),,,they receive,,recieiveth,,deceived,,causeth,,,,notice you are never body slammed to the ground by (soldiers from a government and forced to have the mark),,,notice no doctor is who gives it to you,,,you are deceived into receiving it by false prophets,,religious men(according to scripture),,,they tell you,,,, "dont do this,,,but this is OK" and you do it,,you believe it's OK,, you receive it ,,,you welcome it,,,it is never forced on you you believe it is right because your holy men say it is so,,,,,,,and you obey without thinking,,mankind is led down the road of follow the leader,,,they say a government is going to make them take the mark,,(but god says the false prophet),,,,,,,,,,look how the false prophets gave you permission to buy sell and eat,,,,look at what you are actually doing...

P

pastel1

amen ... praise Jesus for the many wisdom amen.