Obama Issues Proclamation June LGBT Pride Month

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

J-Kay-2

[TABLE="width: 100%, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD][TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD][FONT=Helvetica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]New post on Now The End Begins [/FONT]
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 60"]
[/TD]
[TD]Obama Issues Proclamation Declaring June As LGBT Pride Month
by NTEB News Desk [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Obama continues his quest to force queer values on mainstream America
[FONT=Helvetica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]"For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet." Romans 1:26,27[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]The White House on Friday issued a proclamation by President Barack Obama calling on people to celebrate the "great diversity of the American people” declaring June as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim June 2014 as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month. I call upon the people of the United States to eliminate prejudice everywhere it exists, and to celebrate the great diversity of the American people.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]My Administration proudly stands alongside all those who fight for LGBT rights. Here at home, we have strengthened laws against violence toward LGBT Americans, taken action to prevent bullying and harassment, and prohibited discrimination in housing and hospitals. Despite this progress, LGBT workers in too many States can be fired just because of their sexual orientation or gender identity; I continue to call on the Congress to correct this injustice by passing the Employment Non-Discrimination Act. And in the years ahead, we will remain dedicated to addressing health disparities within the LGBT community by implementing the Affordable Care Act and the National HIV/AIDS Strategy -- which focuses on improving care while decreasing HIV transmission rates among communities most at risk.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Our commitment to advancing equality for the LGBT community extends far beyond our borders. In many places around the globe, LGBT people face persecution, arrest, or even state-sponsored execution. This is unacceptable. The United States calls on every nation to join us in defending the universal human rights of our LGBT brothers and sisters.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times,serif][FONT=Helvetica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim June 2014 as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month. I call upon the people of the United States to eliminate prejudice everywhere it exists, and to celebrate the great diversity of the American people.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this thirtieth day of May, in the year of our Lord two thousand fourteen, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and thirty-eighth. See full proclamation here...[/FONT] By clicking on here you will see the official Proclamation from White House.

NETB NEWS DESK

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

J

J-Kay-2

This is all so wrong. We as Christians have to be politically correct, or we
get slapped down by unbelievers, even our own who call themselves Christian.

I have a question. If he can proclaim ONE month legally as LGBT, June.
Does that not make the ELEVEN months Christians may have the freedom
to share our belief in Jesus Christ. Does it mean the man who chooses not
to serve homosexuals or refuses to bake a wedding cake for them, has
the right to say NO the eleven months, but is being told he must do it in June ?

I have one thing to say to what he has proclaimed with the evil power he has
forced upon the people of the United States. Mark my word, there will be a
price to pay. He has once again made himself as 'god' and he will cause more
disasters to come upon America. God will not tolerate what He despises.
Anytime we go against Gods Word, we pay a price, worse than before. When
does it end ? Pray like you have never prayed before. Judgement is coming.
The Month has just begun.

***Lord God, I pray for our Country and Your wrath that does come when
man defies You and calls evil, good, and good, evil. I pray You will keep Your
hand upon Your children. I ask You to please convict the sinner and speak
to their heart the need for repentance and offer them a way through Christ
and His shed Blood for us. We don't want to see anyone harmed by the
natural disasters, or the unnatural by way of the Earth is crumbling around
us. Jesus we know You are returning and the fields are ripe and ready for
the Harvest. May we be laboring to bring in the harvest of souls. I pray
this in the Holy name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God Almighty, our Creator
of Heaven and Earth. Amen

G4JC

Feb 9, 2011
[TABLE="width: 100%, align: center"]
[TR]
[TR]
[TR]
[TR]
[TD]
J-Kay-2 said:
My Administration proudly stands alongside all those who fight for LGBT rights....
Our commitment to advancing equality for the LGBT community extends far beyond our borders. In many places around the globe, LGBT people face persecution, arrest, or even state-sponsored execution. This is unacceptable. The United States calls on every nation to join us in defending the universal human rights of our LGBT brothers and sisters.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Sickly incredible... makes this older sermon all the more important and relevant:
The Global Threat of Homosexuality - by Pastor Scott Lively

And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.
And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after them, nor follow them.
For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.
But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.
And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.
Remember Lot's wife.
Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

- Luke 17:22-33

May 9, 2012
I posted about this earlier on the corruption and conspiracy forum XD

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
Sodom was destroyed because the laws were introduced in favor of homosexuals. The heterosexuals were persecuted. Since that time nothing has approached that depravity until today. Everyone want to bring back the Sodom good old days it would seem ? Are they prepared for the consequences as well ?

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Sodom was destroyed because the laws were introduced in favor of homosexuals. The heterosexuals were persecuted. Since that time nothing has approached that depravity until today. Everyone want to bring back the Sodom good old days it would seem ? Are they prepared for the consequences as well ?
I can't see God apologizing to Sodom and Gomorrah on judgement day for allowing America to get away with this perversion.

Nate83

Mar 29, 2014
I had a handful of Presidents that I thought could be labeled as "worst ever" with strong arguments for each one ...but this guy is really running away with the trophy now.

Mar 1, 2012
If you remember correctly S and G would have been saved if just ten righteous people were in it.

Kinda like to think the USA has at least that many.

While I think we should try to influence the world, its still the world and will do what the world does.

The problem is when homosexuality and other perversions start becoming ''natural'' in christian churches.

THAT, will be it

I

Isa615

all those people with June birthdays are gonna get painfully overshadowed. :p

J

J-Kay-2

[h=3]Romans 6:20-23[/h]New King James Version (NKJV)

[SUP]20 [/SUP]For when you were slaves of sin, you were free in regard to righteousness. [SUP]21 [/SUP]What fruit did you have then in the things of which you are now ashamed? For the end of those things is death. [SUP]22 [/SUP]But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God, you have your fruit to holiness, and the end, everlasting life. [SUP]23 [/SUP]For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.