Obama says UFO exists

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Why not support the POTUS? He is trying to keep this country safe.

Other than attacking him with TDS, what don’t you like about his policies?
President Trump already stated he wasn’t interested in the subject. I’m sure his view will change as he reads more disclosed documents, or maybe he doesn’t even read them. I’m sure he has a lot of other stuff to take care of.

After all the lies and the harassment regarding the subject, it’s probably a very hard thing to wrap your head around, now; idk?
I have to listen to cable news for most of the day. My ears can't get a break.
My dad happens to have his TV set on Fox News most of the time, too.
Apart from what I hear on TV, I don't seek out any other news or information about Trump. The rest just finds me. I don't care about politics, the whole 'left-right' system is an abomination to me. All of these worthless ideologies of the world have no meaning to me.

When trump was on his first term, you could say that I was one of his most devoted supporters of him.
Now I'm seeing that the man who who promised to "drain the swamp" is actually a more than a part of it.
I have no hatred for Trump. I pray for the man and try to seek out his perspective.
But trump is just not a morally honorable man. Do you know about all his personal branded merchandise he peddles on the side?
Just lately came out a phone he branded that he promised would be made in the USA, and when it arrives to its buyers it says in big fat letters MADE IN TAIWAN.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HealthAndHappiness
I have to listen to cable news for most of the day. My ears can't get a break.
My dad happens to have his TV set on Fox News most of the time, too.
Excellent! At least somebody is listening to Truth! The other stations steer clear of it.
Apart from what I hear on TV, I don't seek out any other news or information about Trump. The rest just finds me. I don't care about politics, the whole 'left-right' system is an abomination to me. All of these worthless ideologies of the world have no meaning to me.
Ok, sorry to hear this. There is a definite right side and wrong side here.

When trump was on his first term, you could say that I was one of his most devoted supporters of him.
Now I'm seeing that the man who who promised to "drain the swamp" is actually a more than a part of it.
I have no hatred for Trump. I pray for the man and try to seek out his perspective.
But trump is just not a morally honorable man. Do you know about all his personal branded merchandise he peddles on the side?
I could care less. I didn’t vote for him because I thought he was righteous. Far from it! I voted for him, because he didn’t support the Left, loony, nonsense.

He supports Christian values; whether he believes it himself makes no difference.


Just lately came out a phone he branded that he promised would be made in the USA, and when it arrives to its buyers it says in big fat letters MADE IN TAIWAN.
Ok, maybe u have a knockoff? So what? Seriously, is this all you see??

He shut down Iran, due to a real national threat. You must be alternatively listening to the Left too much!? They can make some real big bold statements about nothing!!

They Left is losing, politically! They have nothing, they have promised nothing, they represent only chaos, despair, anarchy, lies, false accusations against Trump. Socialism and communism is nothing!! Look at NYC and CA, they’re run down, Blue cities in despair.
 
It's always intriguing when a current president brings up aliens, the illegals that come from outer space 5th dimensional shape shifters hanging out with military at area 51. Then they never show so much as documents from their classified dark projects. They WILL however promote fear when drones fly at night over cities.

I think that's when this Tuber posted this. 🛸👽👾😎👍


The video is titled: "Alien Invasion- pick the right firearms"

The caption underneath says: “And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:"

Made me laugh!
 
The video is titled: "Alien Invasion- pick the right firearms"

The caption underneath says: “And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:"

Made me laugh!
😄

That's one of the funniest firearms videos that I know of. I thought it fitting for the thread. Glad you got a laugh from it too!

Those were 4 of the weapons I've taught from my youth.....helmet of salvation, sword of the Spirit, firearms safety and basics, swordsmanship/Modern Arnis and Advantage Combat and Fitness.

Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
A Psalm of David 144:1 KJV
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ceph
😄

That's one of the funniest firearms videos that I know of. I thought it fitting for the thread. Glad you got a laugh from it too!

Those were 4 of the weapons I've taught from my youth.....helmet of salvation, sword of the Spirit, firearms safety and basics, swordsmanship/Modern Arnis and Advantage Combat and Fitness.

Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
A Psalm of David 144:1 KJV
Funny, but this has nothing to do with the actual aliens that God created. Reality is still intact!