Obama To Mock Christianity-Honoring SBC Pastor WH-LGBT Celebration

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

J-Kay-2

I am posting this from NTEB: Yes the one most people hate.
My purpose? Wait until Monday June 30th, 2014, after 4:30 PM.
This is my warning about waiting.. Every time ....God will not
be mocked people. Pray we escape the wrath to come....J~K~2

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD]Obama To Mock Christianity By Honoring Apostate SBC Pastor At White House LGBT Pride Celebration

by NTEB News Desk [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Obama loves to humiliate and belittle Christian values

Christian News reports that an apostate former Southern Baptist pastor, who endorsed homosexuality in a recent sermon, has been invited to attend a ‘gay pride’ reception at the White House with President Obama.
As previously reported, Danny Cortez leads New Heart Community Church in southern California. Earlier this year, Cortez surprised his Baptist congregation by declaring that he has accepted a pro-homosexual position.

“This is a huge step for a Southern Baptist church!!” Cortez ecstatically wrote in a letter to a Patheos blogger. “So now, we will accept the LGBT community even though they may be in a relationship. We will choose to remain the body of Christ and not cast judgment.”
“In light of the recent events, of his standing in the gap of our LGBT brothers and sisters, Danny and Drew have been formally invited to a reception with the President at the White House in Washington, D.C.” the fundraising page explains. “… This will take place on June 30.”
The reception mentioned on the fundraising page appears to be a special White House event celebrating LGBT Pride Month. According to sources, both President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama will be present at the event, scheduled to take place Monday at 4:30 p.m.

NTEB News Desk | June 28, 2014 at 10:49 am | Tags: barack obama, Danny Cortez, LGBT Pride Month, New Heart Community Church | Categories: Church of Laodicea, Headline News, LGBT, Obama | URL: Obama To Mock Christianity By Honoring Apostate SBC Pastor At White House LGBT Pride Celebration - Now The End Begins : Now The End Begins

Dec 12, 2013

[TR]
[TD]Obama To Mock Christianity By Honoring Apostate SBC Pastor At White House LGBT Pride Celebration

by NTEB News Desk
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Christian News reports that an apostate former Southern Baptist pastor, who endorsed homosexuality in a recent sermon, has been invited to attend a ‘gay pride’ reception at the White House with President Obama.
As previously reported, Danny Cortez leads New Heart Community Church in southern California. Earlier this year, Cortez surprised his Baptist congregation by declaring that he has accepted a pro-homosexual position.

“This is a huge step for a Southern Baptist church!!” Cortez ecstatically wrote in a letter to a Patheos blogger. “So now, we will accept the LGBT community even though they may be in a relationship. We will choose to remain the body of Christ and not cast judgment.”
“In light of the recent events, of his standing in the gap of our LGBT brothers and sisters, Danny and Drew have been formally invited to a reception with the President at the White House in Washington, D.C.” the fundraising page explains. “… This will take place on June 30.”
The reception mentioned on the fundraising page appears to be a special White House event celebrating LGBT Pride Month. According to sources, both President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama will be present at the event, scheduled to take place Monday at 4:30 p.m.

NTEB News Desk | June 28, 2014 at 10:49 am | Tags: barack obama, Danny Cortez, LGBT Pride Month, New Heart Community Church | Categories: Church of Laodicea, Headline News, LGBT, Obama | URL: Obama To Mock Christianity By Honoring Apostate SBC Pastor At White House LGBT Pride Celebration - Now The End Begins : Now The End Begins

Don't worry...the U.S. will be judged by God and burnt in his wrath.....soon!

J

J-Kay-2

Don't worry...the U.S. will be judged by God and burnt in his wrath.....soon!
Oh don't you think we are already seeing His wrath "D" ??? I mean with
the sink holes, flooding, abnormal amount of tornado's, fires, the fish being
killed off ? I don't even want to think about what else God can do to bring
wrath down upon us. All because of one man... well him and many like him.

Billyd

May 8, 2014

[TR]

by NTEB News Desk[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

I see he is no longer a SBC pastor. We hold to a strict interpretation of the requirements of both pastors and deacons as set forth in 1 Timothy 3 when selecting pastors. We believe that leadership positions in the church must be an example to those he serves. This man doesn't qualify to be a pastor or member of an SBC church.

The president and the press loves to take any opportunity to take a swipe at Christians and Christian beliefs. It is my prayer that they will awaken to the truth, and accept it.

Jun 29, 2014
obama claims he is a christian, well he is not, he supports homosexual marriage and that proves he is not a homosexual

J

J-Kay-2

I see he is no longer a SBC pastor. We hold to a strict interpretation of the requirements of both pastors and deacons as set forth in 1 Timothy 3 when selecting pastors. We believe that leadership positions in the church must be an example to those he serves. This man doesn't qualify to be a pastor or member of an SBC church.

The president and the press loves to take any opportunity to take a swipe at Christians and Christian beliefs. It is my prayer that they will awaken to the truth, and accept it.
Wow... you are right on the mark. Sooo, glad to see you could bring a
positive report to this topic. We agree together, a Church leader must
live up to the Word of God and not give room for secret sins. Amen !!

Dec 12, 2013
Oh don't you think we are already seeing His wrath "D" ??? I mean with
the sink holes, flooding, abnormal amount of tornado's, fires, the fish being
killed off ? I don't even want to think about what else God can do to bring
wrath down upon us. All because of one man... well him and many like him.
Not yet as the things listed are punitive judgments.....here is the order of what is to come....

1. Financial collapse
2. Civil unrest
3. Martial law
4. Civil war
5. Destruction from a strike that
a. comes from the north from thence
b. decimates and kills all of our young men of war in ONE HOUR
c. Burns our cities with fire that you would not cook over or warm at that
d. comes from under the shadow of a cloud that
e. is lifted to the heavens with a
f. tempest of a storm that
g. causes the earth to undulate and quake which produces
h. noise that is heard around the world
I. followed by an active invasion and everyone found is thrust through with weapons that
J. causes the people to explode down into fragments and pieces...
K. They spare no one including women and children

The strike comes from between the Black and Caspian seas and is carried out by Russia at the (command) of Iran, Turkey and Egypt!<---the three ribs in the mouth of the bear

Then she is burnt in God's wrath to never be inhabited again....

This is the destiny of the (HINDERMOST OF THE NATIONS) U.S.

J

J-Kay-2

I was referring to the NATURAL DISASTERS we have been having.

Yours is prophecy in the making for the BIG TIME JUDGEMENTS.

It will rain on the just and the unjust alike according to scripture...
Sadly the innocent have to pay for the wicked ways of the sinful
lifestyle LGBT and all immorality.