Obama ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jruiz

Dec 13, 2013
Why do people think Obamas wicked?

S

sassylady

Of all the presidents in my lifetime, he is the first one I have known that people feel this way about, but I hear so many reasons I've lost track of them.

His lack of true support for Israel is very disturbing however.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I guess it depends on your definition of "wicked."

Is anyone who does not do the will of God "wicked?" Anyone who is not a believer in and follower of Jesus Christ? Anyone who willfully lives in a state of sin apart from God?

Not specifically referring to Obama, just trying to figure out a definition.

Just wondering.........

3Scoreand10

The number 1 reason they all deny. That will give you a hint.
Your reasoning is wrong.
Some do think he is wicked because of his race, but that number is a small percentage of the total.
A very large percentage of those who support him, do so because of his race, and are the first to play the race card if you criticize him.
I have voted for black men many times, and considered Obama until I understood what he believed and where he wanted to lead this nation.
When Obama was first nomination, I had one man tell me we needed to elect him to prove that we were not racist.
I think many did so.
I was raised in the deep south by a rasist father, in a racist society.
But when I became a believer, Jesus taught me that was wicked and I changed.
One of my closest friends is a black man. He and his family are great christians.
AND BY THE WAY, THEY THINK OBAMA IS WICKED.

Dec 18, 2013
Seems to me it is merely American tradition to think the civil servant they themselves are complicit in selecting, is some sorta evil genius. At least for as long as I been alive anyways. Same thing happened with Clinton and Bush Jr. and now Obama. Americans in general have short memories.

B

biscuit

Kings are selected by God to serve and fulfill the prophesies. Obama & W Bush have done some unpopular deeds to facilitate Jesus' return.

3Scoreand10

Kings are selected by God to serve and fulfill the prophesies. Obama & W Bush have done some unpopular deeds to facilitate Jesus' return.
Not only unpopular, but ungodly!

B

butterfly712

I have no idea,but he sure is wicked,I personally can't and don't believe 1 word that he says.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
You need only to look at everything that he's done as president to answer your OP!! Go watch what he promised us as a running candidate as opposed to what he has or hasn't done that he said he would!

J

jennymae

I don't think he is wicked, nor do I think any of his predecessors were (maybe except from one, and that was a long time ago), but being a politician isn't an easy task, and even though not everything is like it should be, I'm sure he's doing his best. If "his best" is good enough is another question, and hasn't really got anything to do with the word "wicked".

Mar 21, 2011
You need only to look at everything that he's done as president to answer your OP!! Go watch what he promised us as a running candidate as opposed to what he has or hasn't done that he said he would!

So you must really dislike the Republicans and George Bush.

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
I'm ambivalent about Obama because I think our world events are playing out to God's purposes - no matter who is president.

As for promises made and not kept, once I ran for the local school board and gave some pretty good ideas I planned to put into effect. Yet, after I was elected, these ideas were voted down by some of the other board members. I really learned then to take promises with a grain of salt. The motives in a person's heart can be very different than what actually is done.

If more people would pray for Obama as much as they criticize him...... that is what we are told to do in scriptures.

3Scoreand10

So you must really dislike the Republicans and George Bush.
Why are you so interested in US politics and how did you become such and expert on how we think and make decisions?

Dec 18, 2013
This is true, but remember the American political system is designed in such a way that neither Obama nor Bush are the Kings of America. They merely held the office of President, which is one of the highest offices of civil servitude. All Presidents are servants to the Kings of America. In America anyone with Citizenship status is Sovereign (King) of America.

J

jennymae

This is true, but remember the American political system is designed in such a way that neither Obama nor Bush are the Kings of America. They merely held the office of President, which is one of the highest offices of civil servitude. All Presidents are servants to the Kings of America. In America anyone with Citizenship status is Sovereign (King) of America.
At first I thought you were being serious, but luckily I managed to recognize your stinging irony before my rant took off;).

Dec 18, 2013
At first I thought you were being serious, but luckily I managed to recognize your stinging irony before my rant took off;).
Your first thought was correct. I am being serious. I do not use sarcasm.

All government officials are Civil Servants to The People of the United States of America. All Presidents, Senators, Congressmen, etc. are appointed by a vote of the Citizen whom in turn are vested with powers by the Citizen to appoint lesser officials and manage day to day affairs of the State in the name of the People.

Furthermore, as is the case of all kingships there must be Divine Right to legitimate the case of sovereignty. This does indeed exist in America as by Divine Right the USA was recognized as an independent sovereign nation under Jesus Christ in the Treaty of Versailles.

However, being King don't mean you can do what you please, for all kings are themselves servants to the people they oversee and ultimately to God whom has the ability to revoke Divine Right as he wills it.

J

jennymae

All government officials are Civil Servants to The People of the United States of America. All Presidents, Senators, Congressmen, etc. are appointed by a vote of the Citizen whom in turn are vested with powers by the Citizen to appoint lesser officials and manage day to day affairs of the State in the name of the People.
How I wish you were right, but I've got this hunch telling me not all gov. officials are civil cervants...not even at dawn...

Dec 18, 2013
How I wish you were right, but I've got this hunch telling me not all gov. officials are civil cervants...not even at dawn...
Lol, well all government officials are indeed civil servants, however to a degree you are correct because not all the servants are good. There are also bad/corrupted servants. The other side of the coin is not all the Citizens are in agreement (hence politics).

Another factor to consider is ignorance. The vast majority of Americans in this era are ignorant of the fact they are Kings of America. Thus if most the Citizenry does not understand their own role in American Government and Politics, they passively allow for the corruption of the Civil Servants, and thus the corruption of the State.

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
I understand what you are saying GodIsSalvation, but most us are working hard just to hold our own family together and care for those who are ill or disabled. So we just vote. I don't have time to be a King (or Queen) of this country. Nor does my husband.

What role do you think I should play other than to intercede? If I choose not to be passive about what I can't change, wouldn't I be just like the terrorists?