Obamacare to be enforced Fema orders

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
So i guess this could have been posted in the conspiracy forum but this is not a conspiracy it is actually happening. Apparently obama care is going to be enforced by oct 1st, not the chip but obamacare. And then we get news that Fema is ordering vast amounts of food supplies and vaccines. what are they preparing for? and what are they planning here?

Mar 1, 2012
An Emergency organization stockpiling food and medicines.

Wow, the illuminati are taking over!

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
An Emergency organization stockpiling food and medicines.

Wow, the illuminati are taking over!
Shhh silence you fool there is no such organization.... they might be watching.....
Joke from an comic i read about the illuminati

Mar 1, 2012
( As a member of the illuminati I am to sow the seeds of doubt )

Aug 20, 2013
There's no talk of Obamacare any where throughout Texas-no commercials, no news ads, no local media push... it's just a nonissue as if it doesn't exist to be mandated in Texas.