Obama's Shadow Government

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
I just read a several new stories on Obama's alleged wiretapping and I'm starting to believe it. If he's trying to get the Trump to resign would it be possible that Hillary and the TPP would return?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Trump is not going to resign; corrupt people are trying to sabotage him = nothing new under the sun.

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Trump is not going to resign; corrupt people are trying to sabotage him = nothing new under the sun.
I hope not...honestly I'm just looking for something to worry about. I think its my autism. I constantly need something that makes me want to give up on life.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
1. Trump isn't going to resign.

For various political and strategic reasons, he couldn't even resign if he wanted to.

Therefore, any notions built upon that premise are just wasting time in imagination land.

2. The wiretapping is real, and it's already been VERIFIED... so why the media is still trying to deny it is beyond me.

That's why Obama's press release did NOT say it never happened,
his press release just said he did not PERSONALLY order it.

3. This isn't a conspiracy theory, this is mainstream news... this should be in the News Forum.

We know there was wiretapping and surveillance.
This has already been verified through government records.
What we don't know yet are all the details, like exactly how it was done, and by whom, and who exactly authorized it.

Sirk

Banned
Mar 2, 2016
There was a FISA request granted for every Verizon customer in the USA....that's 113 million people. The bigger story here is that every keystroke, every conversation, every text is collected and stored. The bigger story is that the deep state is real and obama and Hillary and and and....are puppets of it. Why are they puppets of it? Because everything is known about them too!

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
There was a FISA request granted for every Verizon customer in the USA....that's 113 million people. The bigger story here is that every keystroke, every conversation, every text is collected and stored. The bigger story is that the deep state is real and obama and Hillary and and and....are puppets of it. Why are they puppets of it? Because everything is known about them too!
I'm tempted to ask you what the deep state is but I will refrain for the sake of my own sanity

Aug 16, 2016
Don't think Trump would resign but if by some bizarre chance he did there's still Mike Pence.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I hope not...honestly I'm just looking for something to worry about. I think its my autism. I constantly need something that makes me want to give up on life.
Jesus Christ has overcome the world on our behalf; you need not give up, nor look for reasons to do so, but rather learn to place your faith, trust, and hope in Him. Everything else will pass away. Until then, we survive this world as best we can, and the best we can do is rest in Him :)

Besides, Trump may not be a seasoned politician in the strictest sense of the word, but he is not the new kid on the block, either. He has a lot of experience and some very experienced advisors. He has accomplished much already! He is not about to give up. He knows who his enemies are.

WalkWithMeLayYourBurdens.jpg

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Don't think Trump would resign but if by some bizarre chance he did there's still Mike Pence.
Who is an avid supporter of TPP so, no that does not make me feel better.

Sirk

Banned
Mar 2, 2016
I'm tempted to ask you what the deep state is but I will refrain for the sake of my own sanity
the deep state is what told bush there were chemical weapons in Iraq. Its the intelligence apparatus that destabilizes nations, foments revolution and chaos, runs drugs into nation states, guns into Mexico, Libya, creates things like ISIS etc etc on and on. It's the thing that remains and pulls the strings no matter who the president is or congress consists of. It is the thing that trump is trying to tear down.

Sirk

Banned
Mar 2, 2016
Nothing really. If this fear goes away a new one would take its place.
I remember when I was your age I was obsessed about the end times and the world falling apart. If I can give you just one thing that I wish I would have known it would be this:

armegeddon does not mean the destruction of the world. It literally means "an awakening". You my friend are gonna be ok. Rest in that...you are gonna be ok.

P

pckts

Nothing really. If this fear goes away a new one would take its place.
Until Christ returns, we just have to have faith in Him and the cycle will not seem endless.