OBEY GOD

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

bleekerT

… Abraham, the believer. – Galatians 3:9, NASB

… Abraham obeyed Me and kept My charge, My commandments (1Cor. 7:19/1Jn 2:3-4), My statutes (Acts 2:1/1Cor. 5:7-8) and My laws. – Genesis 26:5, NASB

PAUL: I will not venture to speak of anything except what Christ has accomplished through me in leading the Gentiles to obey God by what I have said and done— - Romans 15:18, NIV

O

OwenHeidenreich

thats right dude. surrender to him!!!
why would we live by our decisions at all? lets be like Christ and fully give ourselves to our Father.

it is not difficult, it just takes a sacrifice of our flesh, our earthly pleasures, and our ego.

Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God--this is your true and proper worship.

I did it. I'm in, for the past couple of days all I have done is spread the word in my mind, on here, and today I saw TWO people healed instantly.

TWO people. healed.

because Jesus Loves them.

know1

Aug 27, 2012
… Abraham, the believer. – Galatians 3:9, NASB

… Abraham obeyed Me and kept My charge, My commandments (1Cor. 7:19/1Jn 2:3-4), My statutes (Acts 2:1/1Cor. 5:7-8) and My laws. – Genesis 26:5, NASB

PAUL: I will not venture to speak of anything except what Christ has accomplished through me in leading the Gentiles to obey God by what I have said and done— - Romans 15:18, NIV

And what will happen when the child of God doesn't obey God?

G

GreenNnice

Isn't it better to obey than sacrifice ? :)