Obnoxious much?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
No matter how hard they try they cannot escape that God made them to need Him.

Christians give their own blood for the glory of God. Muslims give your blood for their personal glory.

No matter what the atheist tries he cannot escape God.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Re:

To be fair to this group, their is an awful lot of christian billboards, some of which say repent or go to hell. If you're an athiest, I cant imagine that sign not being offensive to you. It goes both ways.
We're supposed to communicate that way with Christians. It comes with being unenlightened.

The sons of Diderot, Marx, and James have no excuse.

skipp

Mar 6, 2014
Re:

To be fair to this group, their is an awful lot of christian billboards, some of which say repent or go to hell. If you're an athiest, I cant imagine that sign not being offensive to you. It goes both ways.
If they don't believe in hell then why should they care? I wouldn't care if someone told me I was going somewhere that I didn't believe in.

A

Anonimous

Isn't kinda queer to come to a Christian website and debate about something you don't believe in in the first lace? Or is it worse to debate with someone who doesn't believe in God in the first place. It's pointless, really. You're not going to convince them of anything... and that is not your job, leave that to the Hoy Spirit. Remember, the fool says there is no God...

skipp

Mar 6, 2014
Isn't kinda queer to come to a Christian website and debate about something you don't believe in in the first lace? Or is it worse to debate with someone who doesn't believe in God in the first place. It's pointless, really. You're not going to convince them of anything... and that is not your job, leave that to the Hoy Spirit. Remember, the fool says there is no God...
I'm a Christian. I was just wondering why atheists always get upset about being told about hell when they don't even believe in it.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
April 2-5 th with a Santa's hat? Now who is confused?

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Maybe they're looking for new members to come to their convention on that day?

And what would atheists talk about at a convention? Maybe how to win Christians to nothing? Hmm...

T

Tintin

I'm a Christian. I was just wondering why atheists always get upset about being told about hell when they don't even believe in it.
Maybe because even atheists aren't so sure that there isn't a God that they're accountable to. A pricking of the conscience if you will. After all, they can try to deny it, but God's Law is written on the hearts of all made in His image.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
Can someone explain to me why atheists like to ruffle religious feathers and bash Christians yet celebrate Christmas? I'm not even talking about the Christian part of it. Even the"pagan roots" are a fairytale to them so why do they celebrate this time of year?

P

psychomom

Maybe because even atheists aren't so sure that there isn't a God that they're accountable to. A pricking of the conscience if you will. After all, they can try to deny it, but God's Law is written on the hearts of all made in His image.
i think they must know...but suppress the truth in unrighteousness?

T

TaylorTG

Can someone explain to me why atheists like to ruffle religious feathers and bash Christians yet celebrate Christmas? I'm not even talking about the Christian part of it. Even the"pagan roots" are a fairytale to them so why do they celebrate this time of year?
They celebrate the secular aspects of Christmas, such as gift-giving and family reunion parties. Even if you may not believe in a holiday's particular importance, you may still enjoy the food which accompanies it.

Oct 30, 2014
If I put up a billboard that said you, your wife, your children, your parents, uncles, aunts, cousins, sisters and brothers were going to face eternal, unbearable, agonizing torture if you all don't conform to my beliefs, you'd probably be pretty offended too. It's angering, not least when your kids spend countless hours terrified that ruining nan's carpet with a glass of blackcurrant will see them get roasted on a spit until the end of time. It's a barbaric thought that plays on human conscience to the point of anxiety and panic. When it all boils down, the same uncontrollable fear is, from my experience, the base reason most Christians are indeed Christian at all. Is there any bigger reason you're Christian than your belief that if you cease to be so, you'll end up in hell forever?

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
Probably just too busy conforming and doing what the world does without stopping to question why they do it in the first place?
I wonder if any of them notice the blatant contradiction, writing to Santa then saying i don't believe in fairy tales.

V

Viligant_Warrior

pretty much....I dont believe in Bigfoot but you dont see me putting up any billboards
Yeah, they do put a lot of effort into complaining about Someone who allegedly doesn't exist, don't they? :D