October 2014 Breaking News New World Order one world Government One World currency

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
[video=youtube_share;CfJYNiMT7ZU]http://youtu.be/CfJYNiMT7ZU[/video]

Dec 18, 2013
Heh I have seen a lot of the stories in this montage before and they actually check out. Though obviously none of these are theories, they are actually real. Mind you a lot of them are not new, but are from a time span between 2008 to present. Some like the FEMA Camps and draconian legislation are from earlier but were not made mainstream until lately.

Don't worry though, the Western Elite's vain NWO is being vexed all across the face of the earth, and they will not succeed. Jesus will come and he will establish a literal New World with real Order.

May 9, 2012
Just so ya'll know. There was a NWO back when Roosevelt was President and nobody screamed the End of Days...just sayin'.

Dec 18, 2013
Just so ya'll know. There was a NWO back when Roosevelt was President and nobody screamed the End of Days...just sayin'.
Actually lots of people thought it was the End of Days in that time era. Not that I blame them, after all there was the Great Depression, the Dust Bowl, Breadlines, and the most bloody war so far of known history.

It is true the US Elite have talked about their idealistic NWO for a long time though. Only problem is the Western Elite aren't the only ones with a NWO Agenda. 1930s-1940s is good proof of that. The West had their capitalist-democrazy NWO, the Nazis had their occultic-new age NWO, the Soviets had their communist NWO, etc.

Though none of them got what they want by reason that in truth democrazy is not real, communism is not real, and the occult-new age stuff is just bizarre. Still though they tried, and as a result the 20th Century was the most deadly century thus far in history. This current century is on track to catch up to that, so we will watch therefore. End of Days is coming, and Jesus will come very soon.

F

Fiza200

One world currency is the best solution for economy of every country because it will remain stable and trade will be increase.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
One world currency is the best solution for economy of every country because it will remain stable and trade will be increase.
Fiza200,

Please try not to pull up threads that are 2 years old...

just to share your political views.

SCHISM

Aug 2, 2016
Fiza200,

Please try not to pull up threads that are 2 years old...

just to share your political views.
I've seen replies to new threads in the past where they tell the person they should have searched the topic and added their 2¢ into an already existing thread.

This is the only forum discussion site I've been on, so I don't know all the ropes, but I try to take in advice and apply it to my actions.

Which way is really better?

Dec 17, 2013
You really aren't going to please everyone its just not possible,I'm new here and I do the same thing when I get to a new forum with the same response,had you started a new post you would have been criticized about that.

God Bless

Dec 17, 2013
Sorry I forgot to comment on the topic.

I read somewhere that the NWO goes back thousands of years possibly since before recorded human history,and if you really study human history it does seem staged from the beginning right up to now and the one currency conspiracy is probably the e-currency that they are starting to use more now.

I read some about that and some very knowledgeable computer people don't even know how the whole e-currency process works,that's pretty creepy.