ODE OF SOLOMON {15}

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jkalyna

AS THE SUN IS THE JOY TO THEM THAT SEEK FOR ITS DAYBREAK, SO IS MY JOY THE LORD; BECAUSE HE IS MY SUN AND HIS RAYS HAVE LIFTED ME UP; AND HIS LIGHT HATH DISPELLED ALL DARKNESS FROM MY FACE. IN HIM I HAVE ACQUIRED EYES AND HAVE SEEN HIS HOLY DAY; EARS HAVE BECOME MINE AND I HAVE HEARD HIS TRUTH. THE THOUGHT OF KNOWLEDGE HATH BEEN MINE, AND I HAVE BEEN DELIGHTED THROUGH HIM. THE WAY OF ERROR I HAVE LEFT, AND WALKED TOWARDS HIM AND HAVE RECEIVED SAVATION FROM HIM, WITHOUT GRUDGING. AND ACCORDING TO HIS BOUNTY HE HATH GIVEN TO ME, AND ACCORDING TO HIS EXCELLENT BEAUTY HE HATH MADE ME. I HAVE PUT ON INCORRUPTION THROUGH HIS NAME; AND HAVE PUT OFF CORRUPTION BY HIS GRACE. DEATH HATH BEEN DESTROYED BEFORE MY FACE; AND SHEOL HATH BEEN ABOLISHED BY MY WORD; AND THERE HATH GONE UP DEATHLESS LIFE IN THE LORD'S LAND. IT HATH BEEN MADE KNOWN TO HIS FAITHFUL ONES, AND HATH BEEN GIVEN WITHOUT STINT TO ALL THOSE THAT TRUST IN HIM. HALLELUJAH.

Attachments