Ode to Angela

• Thread starter Siberian_Khatru
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Siberian_Khatru

I would like to dedicate this to a very special, former member of CC. Many of you may have known her as singingforthelord. Her real name was Angela. For quite some time, she was battling cancer, facing emotional strife, and dealing with insecurities abundant. To add to the list, a tumor was discovered near her heart shortly before her passing.

The doctors did what they could to remove it surgically. Ultimately, it was a moot effort. That is NOT to say she was not worth it, though.

She passed December 11th (time is approximate; as far as I know, around 8-9p.m.). And not even a month later, I feel much of the cc community has forgotten about her.

Therefore, I wanted to make this thread to honor her memory. She was a very kind hearted girl, eager to give and receive love. I believe she made right with the Lord before her time came, and that she kept the faith through her darkest hours. God rest her soul, and I pray for her loved ones; for their loss.

Let's keep her memory alive!

S

Siberian_Khatru

Btw (I'm using this P.S. as a bump), I decided to place this thread in the Prayer section in the hopes also that those of you willing will pray for her loved ones; for all the lives that she impacted and that grieve for her, as well. :)

S

shekaniah

In rememberance of your friend...Angela...I have prayed.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
She is not forgotten as she lives now always in Jesus!
Praying in Jesus for all who loved her and mourn her.

God bless
pickles

S

Siberian_Khatru

Thanks pickles!

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
I never met your friend, but I think this thread is a great idea.

S

Siberian_Khatru

Thanks PopClick. I knew I could count on you. :D

Seriously, she was a really nice girl. It's a bummer not many got to know her in her time that she was part of the cc community.

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
I know, right? I'm no help here, although I wish I had met her. I just wanted to say something, even if I didn't know what to say, even if it was just as a.........

bump.

W

woodl

I would like to dedicate this to a very special, former member of CC. Many of you may have known her as singingforthelord. Her real name was Angela. For quite some time, she was battling cancer, facing emotional strife, and dealing with insecurities abundant. To add to the list, a tumor was discovered near her heart shortly before her passing.

The doctors did what they could to remove it surgically. Ultimately, it was a moot effort. That is NOT to say she was not worth it, though.

She passed December 11th (time is approximate; as far as I know, around 8-9p.m.). And not even a month later, I feel much of the cc community has forgotten about her.

Therefore, I wanted to make this thread to honor her memory. She was a very kind hearted girl, eager to give and receive love. I believe she made right with the Lord before her time came, and that she kept the faith through her darkest hours. God rest her soul, and I pray for her loved ones; for their loss.

Let's keep her memory alive!
I didn't get a chance to meet her but by the way you held her up she had to be an awesome person. May the Lord bless her family and keep them safe, and God bless you for standing in for her.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

I did not know her either, but agreeing with popclick, this thread was a great idea. :)

S

Siberian_Khatru

Much obliged to everyone for helping keeping her memory alive here, and most of all for the prayers. Her brother has informed me that their mother is in the hospital. I'm sure now - of all times - is when they need the prayers.

K

Kyouken

Did you get any specifics?

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
Keep us updated on her mom, if you can. This family has surely been through a lot. They need prayers more than ever.

S

Siberian_Khatru

I haven't seen her brother online to inquire as to how she's doing. Though I couldn't pray for whatever particular thing ails her, I simply asked for the Lord to lay His hand on her for whatever it is she's suffering.

I'll update if I find out more. :)