Ode To My God

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jonnah

Member
May 7, 2015
38
1
8
Shelter me for I am afraid
Comfort me for I am weak
Heal my wounds for they are fresh
Be my light for I have lost my way
My soul taken by overwhelming affliction
My heart smitten, my flesh tired
I await for thee like I await the morning sun
Release me from hatred brought upon by my enemies
Fill my emptiness with your presence
Fly me to a higher ground;
Where all that is all makes sense to a simple man
Awaken me from this dreadful sleep
Awaken my spirit
Echo your voice through the silence within me
Heal me
For my heart bleeds and my spirit fails
Deliver me, from the the depths of my pain
 
I like this it touches my soul. You are talented. Thank you for sharing your talent.