Official Illuminati site?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 5, 2016
The point of a website is to spread your image or words, there's not probably a real illuminates ones website, because they stay private, what your looking for is probably a private database not on the internet

Sep 5, 2016
Hey guys so yesterday I went to visit my sister and her husband whom I haven't seen in a very long time and I learned some disturbing news. They are both a part of the Illuminati and they described to me about the organization before directing me to the official site of the Illuminati. According to my sister the organization is all about the greater good for humanity and about the prosperity of people money health life ect. She also said how the illuminati has technology that no one even knew could exist in this era I am talking about total sci fi technology to cure anything to grow back limbs to enhance the mind like you never knew it could go ect. Oh and also she said the illuminati is run and organized by the worlds richest and most powerful people and that they have been here in secret for ages like thousands of years kind of ages.

she also said how one day she may not be here because she will be taken and she spoke of the light and how it guides all who seek the truth and Illumination how this world this reality we live in is a farce. Now I found this very hard to believe but i checked the site out anyways and everything she said the site itself said too and it's gaining more and more members to join the cause. The Illuminati is apparently not hiding anything anymore it spoke of the light and all my sister spoke of as well it's beyond scary how right people were about the Illuminati.

This is the official video you see when you first go to the site it's very strange [video]https://www.illuminatiofficial.org/illuminati-tv-commercial/[/video]

This sounds legit, sounds like she decided not to give out the name they use for themselves though.

It sounds similar to a person who provided me with more evidence than just a conversation that he was a member, however they are actively attempting to fulfill prophecy that is said to be hurtful to most of man. One story I heard is the other section, in the Facebook user agreement, is a very direct very invasive agreement that ends in "you must obey US law while using Facebook," which, according to what i have been told, is a line commissioned by doj and being on an agreement being asked of people in every country, is treated as a personal agreement with anyone who accepts the terms in any country to be under the jurisdiction of US law. The ramifications of this in a religious sense as I was told would frighten you, one of the lines above it in the same statement reads "(this) supersedes all prior agreements," which means if you agree you agree that if it conflicts with ANY prior agreement you have made, you agree to those terms and another line reads "we reserve all rights not expressly granted to you", no qualifying statement to reign that in

DP

Banned
Sep 27, 2015
You won't find any such 'legit' Illuminati website out there. Any claiming to be is nothing but a hoax.

They only operate in the top levels of the initiate fraternities, and you're only asked to join after years of being a member of one of the many initiate fraternities.