Oh go donate please, see what HaPpEnS in your life greatly good when you give to God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GreenNnice

Just a quick noté of joyful giving to noté to all my friends in Christ on c.c. and, this time last month we were all seeing just over $1600 on August 31 ...if my green brain remembers correctly. And it does. And it does. So, September, YEAH!, way to go, giving, giving more this autumn month , over $2000 now. Yea :)

But what is the thermometer red reading as a goal, y'all? So, yeah this is a challenge issued to ALL OF US (and I know giving is not easy) to try our best to give to c.c. So...look in your eyes and see what you see, . And, maybe nothing will stop what is inside of you now from going somewhere beyond where else you could not get no other way. Maybe. Just saying, maybe. :)

God bless you all for listening to your heart, letting God pump life into you as you give an amount, big or small, pennies or pounds, rupees or yens, francs or pesos, singles or fifties, that surely will (in His time)

€
H
A
N
G
E

you entirely, maybe, change you....forever :)
----------{}----------

Peace, blessings, and, God's holy mercy and grace wished you, brothers and sisters, as you bring what you can to this storehouse internet christian chat ministry greatly serving the Lord :)

Last edited by a moderator:
C

ChristianVegan

Re: Oh go donate please, see what HaPpEnS in your life greatly good when you give to

I love donating, i have 2 bags and a box of things for this week,
every week just about im clearing out things we dont use/need/ or want