Oh How I love Jesus... Why do you?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

So why do you love Jesus? I'm looking for honest heartfelt answers... Perfect Christian answers like "because he first loved me" are not necessary. Be honest and raw.
I love Jesus because...
-He is all that keeps me sane.
-He knows my language.
-He makes my life worth living.
-He gives meaning and purpose to hell on earth, and He never allows it to be in vain.
-He KNOWS ME, and he STILL loves me.
-He shows me how to love myself and others.
-He named me. And He gave me a new name.

Recently He spoke to me some very profound words. "Praise is your name. Joy is your language. Peace is your lifestyle."

K

kenisyes

That's why you love Jesus. Does each one give you a how? Do you think of Him often with that sane mind? Do you praise Him often with that language? Do you live your life on His plan? Do you seek out His purpose? Do you try to get better? Do you follow up on what He shows you? Do you understand your new name?

[Of course, you know my questions are all rhetorical. I know you do those things.]