Oil of Oregano more powerful that many antibiotics

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 15, 2013
Healing With Oil of Oregano - Fountain of Insight

Oil of Oregano is more powerful than many of the antibiotics for infection and parasites.
Yes, I believe that herbs has medicinal properties, and which in the Bible it speaks of.

Ezekiel 47:12 Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river. Their leaves will not wither, nor will their fruit fail. Every month they will bear fruit, because the water from the sanctuary flows to them. Their fruit will serve for food and their leaves for healing.”

Psalms 51:7 - Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

Drink an herbal sore-throat tea containing some or (preferably) all of the following: slippery elm bark, hyssop, licorice root, and sage. Hyssop and sage detoxify the blood; licorice and slippery elm soothe irritated mucous membranes and ease a sore throat.

Medicinal properties of sage revealed

Isaiah 38:21 Now Isaiah had said, “Let them take a cake of figs and apply it to the boil, that he may recover.”

R

RachelBibleStudent

this is correct...i know of people who couldn't afford root canals using oregano essential oil to stop tooth decay...

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Yeah, oregano oil is the bomb.

If you dig around you can find in vitro studies which are fully documented, as well as all the biochemical information on exactly how it works.

Good stuff.
Science to actually back it up.

J

JDecree

My friend got a cut on the palm of his hand which became infected...red patch spread from the cut all around to the other side of his hand, pain, etc. He put some oregano oil on it and he could literally see the signs of infection clear before his eyes in the span of 10-15 mins. Potent stuff!

B

BrittanyJones

I have not had antibiotics for many years. Oregano has been all I needed, which is great because antibiotics would make me so sick!

E

Elle46

Yes, it's good. When I feel a cold or a cough coming on; I start taking 4 drops of it in 4 oz. of filtered water 3xs a day. And usually nothing comes out of the cold or cough. I put 1 drop of oil of oregano on my toothbrush w/ toothpaste and it really kills all mouth bacteria. I also add 1-2 drops on my scalp as I shampoo it and also takes care of any itchies etc...

R

Relena7

I use oregano oil too. I'm currently treating my warts with it. I have several warts on my hands and feet. I've been applying the oil to the affected skin for a few weeks now. So far, 2 of the warts have gone away (one of which has been there since I was 13!), and the rest of the bumps are starting to lose their ugly appearance. It is important to dilute the oil first before using it on your skin because it is a very harsh and strongly concentrated oil and can cause irritation or burn your skin. I made the mistake of not diluting it first and it started eating away at my healthy skin. I now dilute mine 10 parts vegetable oil to one part oregano oil, and it is fine on my skin now.

D

DragonSlayer

Didn't know that. I always liked oregano a lot because of pizzas...the best pharmacy is in nature, so we should protect it and not destroy it like in Amazon forests...who knows, it could be that by destroying forests people are destroying marvelous cures from unknown herbs or plants...

W

wwjd_kilden

Just pointing out something here: Antibiotics kill bacteria (and ame... amo ... how on earth do you spell it?! --- little thingies...) ... but not viruses. Cold is caused by a virus, so even if you did use antibiotics they would not help you one bit with a cold

That being said, if using oil helps, don't stop using it!