Okay! Spill it!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kiwi_OT

I have to wash the dishes very specifically: Hot HOT scalding soapy water. I put as many things in as I can and let it soak for 5 mins, then I start with cutlery then utensils, plates, bowls, cups, mixing bowls, oven dishes etc.

I change peoples toilet paper rolls the right way (roll down not up).

I get REALLY angry at people who fold down pages in books or turn books over flat on their spine (this breaks the book) rather than using a bookmark Grrr.

I get satisfaction when making my bed, tucking the corners in military style and getting in and feeling like Im in a tight bed. I fall asleep pretty much immediately every time.

In the food pantry all cans, packets, jars and containers etc all have to face the front so I can see the label, and they all have to be in their designated space

If I borrow a book from someone and notice that its worn out, I repair it without telling them.

N

NukePooch

Aaah, yeah! This is a HUGE one for me, I can't believe I didn't think of it before. I assume that you mean this way. I found some diagrams that detail the entire process. (I can't believe someone took the time to draw these up.)

Attachments

J

Jullianna

I have to wash the dishes very specifically: Hot HOT scalding soapy water. I put as many things in as I can and let it soak for 5 mins, then I start with cutlery then utensils, plates, bowls, cups, mixing bowls, oven dishes etc.

I get REALLY angry at people who fold down pages in books or turn books over flat on their spine (this breaks the book) rather than using a bookmark Grrr.

I get satisfaction when making my bed, tucking the corners in military style and getting in and feeling like Im in a tight bed. I fall asleep pretty much immediately every time.

In the food pantry all cans, packets, jars and containers etc all have to face the front so I can see the label, and they all have to be in their designated space

If I borrow a book from someone and notice that its worn out, I repair it without telling them.
I *gulp* have to admit to being one of those people who probably isn't putting the toilet paper on right. I just stick it on however I can in a hurry because 9 times out of 10 the person before me at work didn't even bother to leave toilet paper for the next person (Always check as you enter a stall haha). ALTHOUGH, I didn't check when I stopped at a McDonald's when I went out of town recently because it had one of those big things on the wall that I couldn't see through. And went I needed the paper, there wasn't any. I heard some teen girls washing their hands and I asked whether they had toilet paper, which any normal person would take as a REQUEST. They said that, yes, they'd had some...and just left....(thanks girls *sigh*) Sooooooo...I had to just sit and wait for the next person to come in. Grrrrr.... Anyhooooo....

I DO, however, do the labels front/in line by catagory thing in my cabinets (makes it so much easier to see what I need before I head off to the store) and I, too, HATE it when books are damaged in anyway cos I love them. :) Luv to ya, Kiwi, for your book care skills :)

J

Jullianna

Aaah, yeah! This is a HUGE one for me, I can't believe I didn't think of it before. I assume that you mean this way. I found some diagrams that detail the entire process. (I can't believe someone took the time to draw these up.)
On behalf of all of us who do it wrong, I humbly apologize :(

V

Vinifera

My family and I use facial tissue instead of toilet paper rolls. Some malls in my city have stopped using the rolls too.

Last edited:
V

Vinifera

We use a box to store the tissue.

grace

Sep 8, 2006

I do this too. lol (did not think to mention it now....but once you brought it up, it reminded me of a memory from YEARS ago that my friend told me I was little OCD about it because there is a movie called *Sleeping With the Enemy* with Julia Roberts. Her husband was not a nice man, and REQUIRED that all the cans be lined up perfectly, and in order and spaced just right. He would acctually go and check the cans/boxes in the cupboards to make sure *she did it right*. He also fixed hand towels on the bar, etc. )

(Funny what recalls a memory for you LOL)

T

thimsrebma

I do this too. lol (did not think to mention it now....but once you brought it up, it reminded me of a memory from YEARS ago that my friend told me I was little OCD about it because there is a movie called *Sleeping With the Enemy* with Julia Roberts. Her husband was not a nice man, and REQUIRED that all the cans be lined up perfectly, and in order and spaced just right. He would acctually go and check the cans/boxes in the cupboards to make sure *she did it right*. He also fixed hand towels on the bar, etc. )

(Funny what recalls a memory for you LOL)

That movie was exactly what I thought about when I read KiWi's post. That movie was crazy!!!

grace

Sep 8, 2006
That movie was exactly what I thought about when I read KiWi's post. That movie was crazy!!!
Yes...it was a bit intense. Sad bit though....there are many marriages like that. :( (controlling & abusive behavior. :( )

Hommer

Feb 11, 2010
Pooch I didnt even know thats what the twirly things was for................funyy what you learn on here

V

violakat

I am bound and determined to open the pickle jar with no help.

H

Hethr

- I have what some might call musical tourettes haha If someone says a line that reminds me of a song I can't help but to sing it out loud, there'll also be times where I just get random songs stuck in my head and sing them out loud.
Oh I so do that and am often teased about it. It can not be helped. I didn't know our condition had a name haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hethr

Oh gosh I have so many.. but the few I'm thinking of are these:
Grammar.. yeah, I admit grammar bugs me and sentence structures, repeating words, etc.. I can spend way too long editing my own sentences, I'm doing it now LOL. I try not to be too annoying with other people and being a grammar nazi. It takes restraint not to say anything. To one friend after a few corrections I said, just assume I have noticed your typos and am not saying anything. I don't have perfect grammar but I'm picky about it. One friend takes GREAT delight when I make a mistake and has to point it out to me.
Hearing a word or something said in a certain way.. if it reminds me of a movie/tv quote and I can't remember, it consumes me. I will hear it in my head and I will go crazy until I think of what it is. I also try really hard to remember before resorting to Google but if it's been awhile I will do that. I get great satisfaction when I have remembered w/o "cheating" but either way it has to be figured out. Most of the time I can figure it out pretty quickly but my worst case was a quote that I couldn't recall for years.. Every now and then I would remember that I couldn't think of it and I'd get annoyed again.. lol.. and then one day I tried google again and there it was. I can't tell you how happy I was :D
I get teased for being (over?)prepared when I pack for various trips Those same friends have needed Purell, band aids and duct tape and WHO had those items? Me.

J

Jullianna

For NukePooch:

If we can't do it RIGHT, maybe we can just do it pretty :)

Attachments